6. The Party Began

Author's POV:

Build was getting ready for today's event in their mansion. Whenever there is event in their mansion, Build was not allowed most of the time or he is unwillingly attend the events but today everyone's surprise from the old lady, he was allowed and getting ready for the event to see the downfall of Mrs.Brett.

On the other side, the Theerapanyakul family members, Korn, Gun, Kim, and his mother, came for the event. But Kinn was not attending the party because Tankhun didn't allow him because he wanted to watch kdrama with Kinn. Kim was bored, and he went away from his mother to see something interesting for him.

Kim saw Build, who is coming from outside, and he is thinking about how to expose the old lady's crimes . Kim remembers that boy he saw one of his missions secretly. Build is seeking his brother, but he wasn't here. Then Kim approached Build......

Kim: Hey Little one, are you looking for something ????

Build: Yes, I need some elders' help, but I don't know who I can have trust????

Kim: Why is this something important???

Build: Actually, I have created a video for my granny because today is her birthday, me and my brother created a surprise for her and my brother promised me to display it on the big screen, but he was not here. Brother.

Kim: Ok, I will help you.

Build: Really.....

Kim: Yes.

Build: Okay, come with me, Brother!!!!

Build brought Kim to the Cctv area, and Kim does some technological tricks and sets the video footage for everyone to see in a particular time, but luckily, he didn't see anything in the video. After helping Build, Kim went to see his family, and Build thanked him.

Kim's POV:

Who is this little boy??? He looks so cute, but he is hiding something from everyone. What is that??? Also, I saw him from one of my missions and he is hiding from me but I saw him there.

After the fight, I went away for some time, and when I came back to that place, he took the Coccaine drug and ran away. I don't know if he is using that or not, but in this rate,if he used the drug, he would die soon.

Author's POV:

The party began, and everyone is enjoying their time in this Brett's mansion. That old lady introduced Build to the Theerapanyakuls and Chan. The Bodyguard was also there and noticed Build, but he didn't utter a word.

Kim's mother: Oh my, he looks so cute!!!

Korn: Which class are you studying???

They enquired Build, Mia and Jennie, getting insane because why he was allowed in this party and can't understand Mrs.Brett's intentions.

Like that time is running and Build put some Coccaine in Mrs. Brett's juice and Kim noticed him, and he was shocked. The old lady ate the food and sometime later her surroundings became blurred and she saw Build in front of him.

She was enraged by seeing him in the party hall and attacked him by pulling his hair and slapping him in front of everyone and shocked by Mrs. Brett's vile behaviour.

Mrs. Brett: Yoooouuuuu...... Bas**** why you are here??? Ahhh.... I will kill you, hahaha!!!!! I will kill you!!!!! I will sell you to the human trafficking ring, and they'll torture you. Hahahahaha!!!!
You ba***** how dare you breathe in the same as me. I want to puke on you!!!!

Build: Aaarrrrgggghhh!!!!! Leave me!!!!! Help!!!!!

Mrs. Brett: I will kill you!!!! Ba*****

Build: Help!!!! Maaaaa!!!!!

Mrs. Brett: How will she come???? Because I killed her!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Sammy lost his calmness and slapped his mother, and she became unconscious. In the meantime, the video recorded evidence from Build, which started playing on the screen.

Everyone saw the whole conversation from Mrs.Brett and her colleagues made disgusted on whole and Build gained sympathy from everyone and Police came on the spot and arrested Mrs. Brett and took her to the hospital to check on her.

Build was crying, and he is longing for his mother. Sammy, Jennie, and Mia were ashamed because of what they had done to this innocent soul, and the servant Yai took Build and gone to their servant mansion.

Jennie: What I had done to the poor soul???? God will never forgive us. This is all my fault!!!!

Sammy: Yes, it's your fault!!!!

Jennie was shocked to see Sammy agreeing with her sentences.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued💙💙💙💙💙