Small Problems

Water Park No POV

Ben: 6 stories of twists and turns.

Gwen: hurtling down a 200-foot plunge.

Ben: at speeds of over 25 miles per hour.

Gwen: then splash down in a churning 300,000-gallon wave pool.

Both: you've entered the Riptide Rapids Zone.

Ben and Gwen high five each other and ran in. Because it's a water park, it was obvious they were in their swimming suits as Gwen went in but Ben got stopped at the entrance.

Worker: you're too short.

Ben: what are you talking about?

The worker pointed at one of those minimum height cardboard cutouts and Ben was under the minimum height.

Ben: but I'm almost-

Worker: next.

Gwen: sorry. <whispers to him> maybe Wade can help you get past.

Gwen walked forward as Ben walked back but got a better idea.

Ben: <hides behind a fake mast> why bother Wade when RipJaws can get me through quicker? <tries to slam the core but got stuck> come on, work.

Ben slams the core against the fake mast turning him into Grey Matter.

Ben: huh? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Anything but being a micro munchkin.

Ben felt the ground tremble as he saw a lot of kids running his way.

Ben: uh-oh.

Ben dodged the feet of all the kids.

Ben: Watch those flip-flops. Maybe I should have asked Wade for help. Wonder where he is.

Meanwhile

Wade was in swimming trunks only as he was walking around trying to find which water slide to go through as he didn't noticed, or did notice but didn't want to bring attention to himself, that every girl around his age was looking at him when he passed, lowering their sunglasses, stopping just to look at him walk past, and just outright being thirsty as Wade did train and lifted weights so he was bound to have muscles hence why the girls were just looking at him and not taking their eyes off him.

Back at Ben

Ben ran forward as a man named Howell Wainwright was boring the worker with a story that made him look kinda crazy.

Howell: in 1951 when this water park was a cornfield, recently declassified documents suggest an alien spacecraft crash-landed right here.

Ben; <goes between the worker's shoes and grabs the laces> time to tie up some loose ends.

Howell: so if you could get someone from upper management down here so I could start checking soil samples.

Worker: uh... ok. Hold on while I call someone who cares. <makes a phone with his hand> ring, ring, ring. Guess what, dude. No answer. Next in line.

Howell: <looks down and sees Grey Matter> did you see that? An alien! Maybe a remnant of that fateful crash.

Worker: dude, you've been in the sun way too long.

Howell: <runs past him>

Worker: hey, no cuts! <trips and falls>

Gwen was about to go down the slide before Ben sat next to her.

Ben; hey, race you to the bottom.

Ben and Gwen go down the slide as Howell missed them as Ben really loved the slide before he landed on the pool.