The Alliance

Chimera's Wrath No POV

Dark: the drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find the Omnitrix but I doubt they will be able to retrieve it.

Vilgax: you speak truth, Lieutenant.

Vilgax's healing tank was now closed off with a small triangle as a small window.

Vilgax: whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger and inspiring brilliance. Are your prototypes ready?

Dark: soon. I've been looking at the armed forces of this planet and I've been making their specialties into combat Droids. Four of them will be ready for Beta testing.

Gas Station

Ben:<holds his growling stomach> man, I'm starved.

Ben grabs a cookie box from from a stacked up pile of cookie boxes as the one he grabs makes the rest fall on Gwen as she then pops out from under it.

Gwen: smooth move, Tennyson.

Wade:<walks over and grabs a box>

Gwen; really Wade?

Wade: I'm hungry too.

They went outside as Ben and Wade ate their cookies as Max was cleaning the back window of the Rust Bucket as there was some writing in blue washable marker that said "Wash Me!" With a frowny face.

Max; oh, nice art work, Ben.

Ben: you know, makes a statement.

They got surprised when the back of an armored truck was shot open with a laser.

Gwen: no! That's a statement!

The Tennysons see some punk leather wearing people with motorcycle helmets. Two had laser guns and the leader had a big laser gun. The two went to get the money as the leader looked at the Tennysons.

???: what are you looking at?

The leader aimed their laser at them.

Max: kids, get back!

Max and Wade push Gwen and Ben to cover as they duck out of the laser blast as Wade got pissed and ran at the leader.

Max: Wade, wait!

???: how brave.

The leader fire the laser as Wade turned his watch into a shield and deflected the laser away as he reached the leader and punched them down.

Ben: got to get grandpa out of there and help Wade.

Ben transforms into Four Arms as the two other thugs aimed their laser weapons at Wade but Ben got their attention as he slammed the ground and sent a ground wave sending them on the air and land on the ground.

Ben:<turns to Max and Gwen> go!

Wade:<helps the driver off the truck>

Ben; you ok?

Driver:<sees Ben and runs off screaming>

Ben: hmm. Wonder if that's a yes.

Wade: it is. <looks past him> dodge!

Wade and Ben moved out of the way of the big laser as Wade went to grab the gun but the leader shot him away towards the gas station and fired on the gas station making it explode.

Max: Wade!

Ben: no!

Wade jumped out of the fire as they see the shield having ash on it meaning he put it up and blocked the blast but he still got hurt from the shockwave.