I'll kill him

I so wish I could stay with Antonio for the rest of eternity. But I can't, and yes I'm definitely having intsy wintsy bitsy feelings for him. Who wouldn't? He's so damn perfect, fuck!!

He just dropped me home, three days of not being home. I feel refreshed and reborn. I felt so safe, so like I belonged like I'm supposed to be there. But I have a home, where my mother is suffering and my brother thinks the world is perfect.

We just pulled up from my driveway at home and this so want to be polite man wants to walk me in and apologize for kidnapping me. Who does that?

Anyway we walked in and my brother was at school obviously and my mother was obviously in a room upstairs, possibly the library. Tending to her scars.

My Dad? Well he pried on the cameras and he's right infront of me. Acting like the perfect father.

"Romero, you brought my trouble maker home"

"My little princess missed home, I thought I should bring her home. Apologize for taking her for this many days, she's been happy though" I tightened his arm not wanting to let go.

"Well that's okay, you might as well join us for lunch. My son is on his way home and my wife will be down in a minute" this bitch smiled. A perfect one, the one a serial killer gives you after helping you carry your groceries only for them to kill you after.

"Oh no that's alright but I have to pass. I'm have a place I need to be, fast. But thank you for the offer"

"Since you keep her this many days, you should marry her. She has already claimed you twice Infront of my eyes and you're not growing any younger"

Told you, this bitch just wants money.

"I'd gladly do, on our terms" Oh this man dear lord.

"I have training, can I please be excused?" I asked Antonio who has been spanking manners into me the past three days. Right now I know please and thank you without thinking twice. My ass is blue and purple. So no, I don't need more.

"Such perfect manners baby. Go on, I will watch you for thirty minutes and go okay?"

"Of course" I continued latching his arm as we made our way to my room. That happens to be nothing like how I designed my room at Antonio's place. Mt room here is purple, black and blue.

"This is dark but I like it, more my style" he kissed my cheek.

"You can be comfortable wherever and however. I'll be back in a second" I turned around and he spanked me making me hiss in pain.

I jogged to my closet. Picking out my gym clothes for the day, today I might have to gym with the guys if Ava isn't in.

I felt risky today but what else would I wear?  Tying up my hair into a ponytail I finally made my way out

I felt risky today but what else would I wear? Tying up my hair into a ponytail I finally made my way out.

"Ready to see me kick ass?" He was on his damn phone, I so want to break that shit.