Business ball

"You're going with me to that ball tonight Riona and it's damn final!" This fucker of a dad of mine slammed the table so much that a pen holder fell off the table.

"Why would I do that bull? You usually go with mom, take her I don't fucken want to do that" I reply with a more calm voice which I know terrorizes the hell out of him. He likes people screaming at him, I'm sure he gets off of that. So I stopped screaming at him.

"You are and it's final, I don't even know why I'm discussing this with you. Dress appropriately and behave, or else" he eyes were bloodshot red with anger, so was his stupid face.

He always calls his shots, or else he's killing mom. Simple, I wouldn't want that. Neither would my little brother, Neil. It's like he was born in a wrong family. So was I but I fell into place quicker, for him it's different.

He's a kid that goes to church every week and prays on the table. At 9 years, he does that. Me? By that age I was starting to Bully kids at school. Courtesy of spending time with my dad too much.

When Neil was born Dad was happy, too happy. He thought finally he had a boy child that will take over his empire, Neil keeps proving him otherwise. He's young, you could manipulate him but you can also see that it would be worthless.

Taking us to this very moment. My makeup artist/ driver/ bodyguard/ companion Ava is dolling my face. I'm a very gorgeous lady that I know, I'm attractive. With my mouth, body, face and eyes.

Which is why Dad didn't like the idea of me getting a male bodyguard. None of them would be worthy of me according to him. Hence I attend mafia balls with him, that's usually my spot. The time I shine in the most headlining dresses.

I admit I love attention, it's like a fix for me. Only if I deliberately make it on me and control when it ends.

"You look amazing, this red lip fits you perfectly"

You say that everything woman!

"You always put it on me. I hate tonight so much" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Same but let's make the most of it. Your Dad said to be out here in, not 30 minutes. Let's get you on your killer dress"

Ava is a cutie, she's very gorgeous, fit and sexy. We gym together and train together, but I don't see her as a friend. Maybe she does but i don't, our relationship starts and ends with my father.

I like having her around, as much as I love her being away from me. It's risky having friends to be honest. Being next in line for a mafia throne is devastating more than fun. It's not a fun thing, it's the looking forward to lead people to their deaths and yours in collecteral.

Running away us never an option around here, you leave in a corpse. That's that, if I had means of running. I'd wake up with headlines of mom and my brother dead. Definitely not what I want. Hence I'm sticking around.