Serpentine Arc: Can of Worms

Start from the beginning

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future. At least we have the Sacred Flute in our possession, so—

Jay: Yeah, ahem. About that...

Zane: Pythor sort of stole it.

Wu: The last Sacred Flute gone? you five are Ninjago's last hope.

The alarm turns off.

Nya: Cold vision must have caught something. That means the Serpentine are near.

Cole: Oh, no! Ninjago City?

Jay: How many are there?

Kai: Looks like all of them.

Zane: Pythor must be trying to unite them.

Wu: Go. We mustn't let the five tribes unite.

Ninja: Ninja, go!

The ninja run out of the room. They do Spinjitzu, putting on their gi's. Zane sighs about his pink gi.

Zane: I must get this taken care of.

Kai spins but loses focus due to the Venomari's venom and falls.

Kai: Whoa!

Toge: We've uhh... also gotta fix that.

Jay: Don't worry. It'll wear off soon. For now, you're coming with me.

The ninja skydive and manifest their weapons into their vehicles to land on the ground. Toge's Solar Glider sails folded in as he was just free falling doing air tricks.

 Toge's Solar Glider sails folded in as he was just free falling doing air tricks

Toge: Check it out boys! I'm giving serious airtime a whole new meaning haha!

They cheer, except for Kai, who screams, as they jump off the Bounty.

Cole: Ah. I love the smell of land hurtling towards you in the middle of the night.

They land with their weapons.

Toge: Eyes up guys... you'll want to see this.

Ninja: Whoa.

Kai: Ninjago City.

Zane: Amazing.

Kai: Always heard stories of this place.

Jay: Biggest city in all of Ninjago. Always wanted to come here.

Cole: Yeah, I always dreamed of one day being on a billboard here.

Jay: You too?

Kai: Yeah, I did too.

Zane: Uh, but may i remind you where are the snakes? We should be standing in the middle of a massive Serpentine gathering.

They approach a manhole.

Cole: Ugh, I hate snakes.

In the gathering at the sewers, the Serpentine chatter while Pythor is getting ready.

Skales: You'll have to use more than words to bring the Serpentine together.

Pythor: All I have to do is show them the way.

Acidicus: They're ready for you, Pythor.

Pythor: Ah. Showtime. Friends, enemies, and enemies who pretend to be friends.

The Serpentine laugh.

Pythor: I welcome you.

Toge: That's a lot of snakes.

Jay: What are we gonna do?

Kai: I have an idea. Follow my lead.

Pythor: And what is with the Constrictai and their vice-like grip? Let it go already.

They laugh.

Fang-Suei: It's funny because it's so true.

Pythor: Heh, but in all seriousness, the reason why I called this gathering is because...the good people of Ninjago imprisoned us in those insidious tombs, and I want to return them the favor.

They cheer, but don't notice Kai sliding down a rope from the ceiling.

Kai: That sounds like a great plan, but you know the Hypnobrai will screw it up.

Mezmo: Who said that?

Jay: Those buck teeth can bite my rear end.

Spitta: Huh?

Cole: I bet they're drinking their own venom.

Zane: All that digging must have given them dirt for brains.

Pythor: What's going on? Why am I losing them?

Skales: Ninja! Don't worry, I'll take care of it.

The Constrictai grabs Toge, Kai, Cole, and Jay.

Jay: Run!

Zane runs into another tunnel but upon coming across a dead end, so he hides in front of a poster of "Sitar Legend". The Constrictai goes back, and Zane realizes his gi camouflaged him.

Pythor: Did you take care of them?

Skales: All but one.

Pythor: Search every nook and cranny. If he's a ninja, you'll never find him in plain sight.

Chokun: Look, a Pink Ninja!

Zane swings across them all.

Ninja: Go, Pink Ninja, go!

Zane: Unh. Now let's get out of here. Let us blow this popsicle stand. Ninja, go!

Jay: Popsicle stand. Haha, I like it!

They escape.

Skales: You'll have to do better than that to unite the tribes.

Pythor: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!

The ninja are back on the Bounty.

Cole: You know, whether it was in a lesson book or not, we used the destructive power of rumors to our advantage.

Kai: And now the Serpentine are further away than ever from getting their act together.

Jay: You know, I don't think we would've gotten out of there if it hadn't been for Zane.

Zane: Don't thank me. Thank Lloyd. If it hadn't been for his "laundry skills," we all would've been found.

Everyone laughs and Lloyd comes in with Zane's white gi.

Lloyd: Well, it took me twenty loads, but your suit's no longer pink. And to show that I'm sorry, Cole, I got you a can of nuts.

Cole: Uh, haha, yeah. Don't think I don't see what this is. When I open this, a bunch of snakes are gonna pop out, right? Yeah, no thank you.

He opens the fridge, only to have snakes pop out. Everyone laughs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:
:
.
:
:
:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=========================================================================================================
YEEEEEET🕺🇵🇷