Shopping.

Your pov.

And as ritsy  bhabhi said , she woke all of us , at 10:00 am  , ten minutes earlier so that we can have a bath and get dressed for the day ahead , and I was laughing because bhabhi said she will wake us up at 5 am , but she didn't as three of us are kumbhkaran .

I got dressed as I came in the washroom and wrapped Sammy up in a towel . As I took her in the room before wiping her off and then helped her to dress up.

We four sat in the car as we drove towards the mall , and shahneel di informed us that they were already there in H&M , just wandering around. It was currently 11:25 .

We got in and yeah as I said , ro Bhai called shubman as we went up through the elevator, as I saw shahneel di , she waved her hands at me as I waved back.

You:Bhai woh rhe .
(They are over there)
Rohit:haan mil gye , chalo.
(Oh there they are! Let's go)

We went towards them as shahneel di literally dragged me inside the store , as she wanted to buy some dresses first while bhabhi said that all of them were going to the food section . And since the mall just opened, it was not very busy .

Shubman and Sammy came to us as we were just going through , some coord sets.

Shubman: di kya Lena hai?
(What do you want?)
Shahneel:hmm zyada kuch nhi, agar tu pay karega toh -
(Hmm, nothing much but if you are paying then)
Shubman:haawwww kaise bol rhe ho, jaise main toh kabhi aapko shopping karata hi nhi.
(You are saying as if I never come with you to shop and buy you things!)
Shahneel:aww I love annoying you brother!.

She said sassily as I laughed before following her as shubman holding Sammy were following us.

You:Sammy let's go and see clothes in the kids section since di ko time lagega change karne mein aur try karne mein.
(Di will take time to change and try so let's go and check out the kids section)
Samaira:okayyy.

She held my hand as we three came towards the kids section which was just beside the trial rooms .

Shubman: Sammy see this one .
Samaira:wow .
Shubman:so isko le le.
(Shall we buy it?)
Samaira: haan *smile*
(Yes)

I selected some shorts and tee's for her , as shubman said.

Shubman: won't you buy something?
Shahneel:haan?
(Yeah?!)
You:naah, kya lu main, uppar se late bhi ho jaayega baaki hai abhi aur bhi .
(Nope, what should I buy? Top of that we are getting late , and we have so much to buy and shop)
Shubman:koyi nhi, shahneel di help her naa .
You:aree but-
Shahneel:he is right y/n, chalo.
(Come)

She dragged me as shubman and Sammy followed us.

After 10 mins we were done shopping and shubman also bought some tee's and jeans , as we came towards the billing counter . I was about to pay as shubman held my hand and paid .

We came to the food section as ro Bhai handed me coffee .

You:thank you Bhai.
Rohit:baitho tumlog aur khaa lo, phir let's continue with the shopping.
(Sit all of you, and eat something, then let's continue with the shopping)

Time skip

We were done with the shopping as ritsy bhabhi said.

Ritika: shopping toh hogya
(Shopping is done!)
Shahneel:so abhi main bhabhi ko le jaa rhi hoon, thoda pamper karne.
(So , now I am taking my sister-in-law with me, to pamper us)
You:but di-
Keart:aree beta chal jaao, humlog jaa rhe hai preparations dekhne )
(Beta go , and we all will go and check the preparations)

Elders went back as shubman was left with us , and Sammy was also taken as ritika bhabhi took her , and plus she was tired.

Shahneel: chalo toh, manicure karayenge pehle and then mehndi lagwaane chalenge as we planned.
(Ok then, let's go , first we will get our manicure done , and then get henna applied as we planned!)
Shubman:chalo main drop kar du aap dono ko phir main .
(Let's go then, I will drop you guys .)