Visiting temple together.

Your pov.

We were here at the hotel and now I was wearing a saree, why? To go to mandir, bhoyani jain temple . As our family members called us today in the morning, as shubman was already visiting the temple today so mumma and bhabhi said that I should also go .

Shahneel: ok hogya saree done!
You:di but what if people think something bad about us?
Shahneel:why would they? Tumlog mandir Jaa rhe ho , yaar kya soch rhe ho bhabhi , chalo hogya , main shubman ko dekh ke aayi.
Shubman:main hi aagya , samjh nhi aa rha hai kya karu?
Shahneel:udhar jaake unke help leke pehn Lena now fastt fastt! Chalo .

We nodded as we came towards the car and the driver drove towards the mandir

We reached the mandir and we came to a room provided to us because shubman needed to wear the dhoti .

With help he was done wearing the dhoti as then we came out, I was taken inside the mandir as shubman strictly asked the media to not take our pictures together to not spread rumours and he would reveal everything later . He entered inside the mandir after some seconds . We both sat together as we started to do the puja .

Shubman: y/n halka sa iss side aajao na aap , let them go .

He said as he pulled me a bit towards him as the pandit ji went to that side .

We were done with the puja as we then kneeled down taking blessings.

Time skip.

We were done as shubman sent me towards the car with two people following me so that no one can click my pictures , or maybe if they even did, they won't make any rumours! Maybe!

I waited for shubman as he came out and then he asked them not to click or make any videos near the car.

Shubman:aaplog ne mandi ke andar bhi banaya yaar, aise mat Kiya Karo, aur ab car ke paas nhi please.

He said as they agreed and he came . He came to my side as he opened the door ,I sat on the car as he held my saree and when I sat he left the saree making sure it's not outside of the door , as he closed the door and sat on the other side.

We did clicked some pictures, and since we didn't had our breakfast. We were in a hurry to reach hotel and then have something.

We reached the hotel as first shahneel di asked us to click some pictures together, and we did because we were a bit hungry!

Shahneel:change kar lo pehle , phir shaanti se khana.
Shubman:haan lekin isko kaise kholu?
Shahneel: kaise kholte hai waise khol!
Shubman: aree , Bhai pehn nhi paaya khud se .
Sai: Bhai aap aao ,main help kar deta hoon
Shubman:haan chal.

They both went towards their room while I and shahneel di came in our room.

I changed into a small kurti and plazo, because it was the most comfortable right now!

We came towards the dining area where everyone was having lunch . We also sat down as we had our lunch.

Shubman: y/n , you are going the day after tomorrow right?
You:yeah!
Shubman:ok

I nodded as we finished with our lunch.

Shubman was sitting in our room .

You:di Aaj thoda mall chale shaam mein?
Shahneel:haan chal sakte hai atleast bore nhi honge hum .
You:yep, mujhe Sammy ke liye kuch dresses aur accessories Leni hai because uss din video call mein usse jab dikhaya sab toh she liked it.
Shahneel:haan thik hai.

Time skip

The boys went to practice as tomorrow they have their match while we both were in the market first ,like street shopping is also best! Because bohot options mill jaayenge. After roaming around the market , we decided to go towards the mall .

We came in the mall as we first came to a jewellery outlet, because shahneel di wanted to.

Shahneel:y/n tera ring size kya hai?
You:woh toh mujhe bhi nhi pata.
Shahneel:aree toh engagement ring kaise lenge, accha chal abhi check kar lete hai.

We checked my ring size as then she sent it to keart aunty , before looking for some pendants and bracelets.

Shahneel:yeh bracelet acchi lag rhi hai na
You:haan , it's nice.
Shahneel:shubman ne bola tha lene , Sammy ke liye .
You: but-
Shahneel:kya but? Uske chachu,uhm uhm to be fufa ji uske liye le rhe hai .
You:ok ok .

I said as she smiled before asking the worker to pack it, she payed for it as now we came to buy some clothes.

Time skip.

It was night as now the KKR players were also shifted to this hotel. And I met with Shrey Bhai. I went towards him as he looked at me with wide eyes as he smiled . He hugged me as I hugged him back.

You:wow skipper , getting more handsome day by day huh?!
Shreyas : yeah, what to do if your sisters are beautiful then you need to be handsome naa!
You:haan haan.
Shreyas: come let me introduce you to everyone.

After he introduced me with everyone , I dragged shrey Bhai with me , as we came to the garden of the hotel, I saw shubman and sai, with shahneel di and khushpreet were already there.

We sat down.

Shreyas: waise y/n, tu yahan hai ?Bhai ke matches dekhne nhi gyi
You:unke hi wajah se yahan hoon aur ek reason hai but aap rehne do.
Shreyas: Bhai chal kya rha hai.
Sai:bhaiya Fogg!

He said as shreyas Bhai looked done with him.

Shreyas: shubman , Bhai chal kya rha hai? Instagram mein bawaal maccha hua hai Tera aur iska leke?
Shubman:Bhai shhh ,dhere bolo na sabko cheekh cheekh ke scheme mein bata doge kya.
Shreyas: accha accha ab bata.
You:woh we are umm arranged with eachother -
Shreyas:kyaaaaa?

He yelled as he stood up making me and shubman pull him down as I kept my palm on his mouth.

You: pagal wagal ho kya? Chilla kyu rhe ho!
Shreyas: yeh kab hua?
You: when I got back from nyc dumbo!
Shreyas: and no one informed me!
You:trust me kisiko nhi pata hai except mahi Bhai, vi Bhai and GT ke kuch kuch players.
Shreyas:ohhh ohh.

He said as he put his one hand on my shoulder. As shubman looked at him .

Shreyas: calm down shubman , behen hai meri

He said as shubman shooked his head and blush covered his face as they started teasing him.

Ok that's it for this chapter! Hope you all will like it! Do vote and comment! If you have any ideas please do share with me! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!