Match day.

Your pov.

It was matchday and we all were in the stadium like the family members watching everyone practice and suddenly mahi Bhai entered on the ground as I rushed towards him and back hugged him.

Mahi: aree y/n.
You: pehchan liya aapne?
Mahi:haan bachpan se yahin toh karti aayi ho tum .

I smiled as he ruffled my hairs , soon ruturaj came as he said that mahi Bhai should practice a bit later because Shivam was still practicing.

You:Bhai aap thode der baitho na mere saath Aisa lag rha hai kitna saal baad mil rhe hai.
Mahi:saal baad hi toh mil rhe hai , accha aa jaa , andar baithenge .

We came where everyone was , as I sat on the chair beside mahi Bhai while we were talking.

Mahi:waise rohit ne bataya tere aur shubman ke baare mein.
You: haan Bhai
Mahi: tujhe koyi problem toh nhi hai na.
You:nahi bhai but mujhe aap sab ko chor ke nhi jaana na.
Mahi: pagli Kahan chor ke jaayegi? Shubman humaare saath hi toh rehta hai .
Shahneel:haan and you can go to mumbai anytime you want bhabhi .

We continued talking as now Bhai also went to practice.

It was evening and to be true I support just mahi Bhai because I love him the most and thinking that it is his last match it hurts more, but I wore a GT jersey as we were sitting in the family stand as I was sitting in between keart aunty and di .

The toss was won by rutu as they decided to bowl first.

The boys , Sai and shubman were opening today , and they both were in a great form , they were like Playing so so well that I could feel myself wanting to scream and let everyone know our boys are not less than any other players and others should stop judging them .

Shubman was about to hit a century as I was standing with my fingers crossed and simarjeet bowled and........ It's a sixxxxxxx! He did ,my boy did it!!! I felt tears of happiness rolling down my eyes as he did his celebration and yelled "fuck off" as he does after hitting centuries most off the time as he proved himself!before showing the bats towards up and closed his eyes . He looked at us as he smiled .

Sai also hit his century as we clapped for him

They both were out after making 104-103 , and now finally CSK took some wickets, I felt so happy, that the smile wasn't leaving my face!

Time skip.

We won the match , as we all were happily back to the hotel and cake cutting and all now we all were in our room as shubman also came in our room as he hugged shahneel di , and twirled her around.

Shahneel:I am so proud of you kaka!! You played so well!

He side hugged her as they both looked at me as I was looking at them with a big smile on my face as shahneel di called me to join the hug , I looked at them as shubman held my hand before doing a group hug . He wrapped his arms around us , as then we broke the hug!!

You: you played so well!!
Shubman: ofcourse, my lady lucks were with me !

He said as shahneel di made a teasing sound before nudging on my shoulder as a little blush covered my face .

Shahneel:lady luckkkkk!!
Shubman: oyeeee tussi bhi taan ho , mere mere vaaste lucky!!
Shahneel:tujhe pata hai she had tears in her eyes when you scored the century and was so happy!
Shubman: I saw that *smile*

Time skip.

It was the day after the match as I was in mahi bhais room asking for autograph and pictures because he was teasing me by saying no.

You:mahiiiii bhaiiiii please naaaaa.
Mahi: tu kya karegi mere autograph aur photos ka .
You:kya karegi matlab? Aap bohot woh baat kar rhe ho , main aapki behen hone se pehle fan hoon . *Pout*
Mahi:accha le le.

He gave me autograph and you know I got a bat from him too , as I squealed in happiness.

You: accha Bhai , how are bhabhi and zivu?
Mahi: they are doing fine, and zivu wants to meet you !
You:even I wanna meet her , I wish I could meet her soon.
Mahi: accha main dekhta hoon.
You:yep aur Bhai yeh , pehle uss din Dena bhul gyi thi, aap teeno ke liye gifts.
Mahi: areee pagli iski kya zaroorat thi.
You:areee shhh mere bhai ,bhabhi aur bhatiji ke liye laayi hoon main, aur woh yeh le lenge.
Mahi:ji mam.

After talking with him I came back to the room to pack my bags as I was going back today.

Shubman: y/n , umm actually don't pack your bags!
You:huh?! Kyu?
Shubman:woh Maine ro Bhai se baat kar liya hai , so umm
Shahneel:dumb , woh bol rha hai that you both should spend some time today and before you say no bhabhi please get ready we have alot to do , and we ka matlab I and khushpreet are also going so that there are no rumours.
Shubman:what do you mean by rumours?
Shahneel: aree roke tak nhi batane wala na tu ,nhi toh y/n ko bolenge ki because of her you were not in form.
Shubman: bolke dikhaaye , accha choro you both get ready.
You:sure.

Ok that's it for this chapter! A bit small and couldn't write all the match part as I was having a exam today, but the next chapter will be long! Hope you all will like it! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!