Back to home🥺✨

Your pov.

I was going back, back to my family, finally after 5 years . I was here in NYC,to complete my studies. The clock ticked as it motioned it was 9:00 am already, i smiled as i hurriedly got ready after checking everything, i came down with my bags as i looked at my roommate to find her looking at me a bit sad

You: taeyoenaa, i promise we are gonna meet each other soon .
(She is your roommate, who came here to study at Pace University , from korea)
Taeyoen: uhhh i will miss you a lot y/naahh.
You:my darling, promise me you will come to india.
Taeyoen:yep soon, baby. I planned everything, i just need to go back home and then spend time with them.
You:i am happy you are not staying here alone .
Taeyoen: lets go i will drop you.

I nodded as we made our way to the airport.

We came out as i bid her, i hugged her as we pulled out.

You: i will miss our playful banter.
Taeyoen: i will do too!
You: loveee youu, saranghaeyo!
Taeyoen: saranghaeyo y/nahh.

I smiled at her as i waved at her , i took my bags as i boarded in.

Well i am really happy, i am finally gonna meet my brother and sister and parents after years of being away from them! I even missed my cousin's wedding, and now she has a child of six months. I looked at my wallpaper, where we were smiling and enjoying our every bit before I left , Mumbai i am coming back!

Time skip.

The flight finally landed . I did a happy dance in my head as we all passengers got out. I came out as i stood in the waiting area , i took out my phone from the side pocket as i called my brother.

You:bhaiya kahan ho aap.
Rohit:piche dekh

I turned back as i saw him , i dropped my bags as i rushed towards him and i let myself fall in his arms, i am not going to cry now! No y/n you can't cry , you are finally at your homeplace , be happy. I hugged him tightly as he twirled me in his arms . Man is showing the powers of being a cricketer.

You:i missed you bhai, i missed you so much.
Rohit:bhai missed you too baccha .
Ritika:ro leave her , i also want to meet with my baby girl.

I giggled as i broke the hug and i hugged ritsy bhabhi and sammy who was in ritsy bhabhis arms . I took her in my arms as i showered her with pecks.

Rohit:ritika mummy ko inform kardiya na?
Ritika:haan ro .

Ro bhai motioned his guards who came with him to pick up some of the bags as i took my bagpack and side back, and bhai picked up one bag pack.

Rohit:tu aage chal.

He said as he put his arms on my shoulders, we came out from the gate as the paps started shouting, and yeah mask mera saathi , i was wearing the mask , as i held on bhabhis hand .

Rohit:guys please she just came aur tumlog ko kya hi milega yeh sab karke.
Paps:sir job hai na.

Ro bhai sighed as i let out a chuckle and waves at one of the camera as ro bhai shooked his heads as paps were continuosly asking for me to remove my mask. We sat in the car as the driver started driving towards ro bhais apartment.

Reaching there,  , i saw mumma di and rishabh jiju, waiting for us. Ro bhai opened the door as i got down and immediately ran towards my mother's direction, i hugged her as i let my tears fall down which i was holding back, it feels so good, so good! To be back to your happiness and world. I pulled out as she wiped my tears leaving a peck on my forehead, i hugged my sister as she almost squeezed me , i groaned as she giggled and pulled out. I smiled at rishabh jiju as i hugged him.