Getting to know eachother.

Your pov.

I bid bhabs good bye as she went to the airport with the driver as sammy was still sleeping, and we couldn't leave her alone and I locked the door as I came in our room and touched her forehead it was still warm! Once she gets up I will soft sponge her body, and then feed her before giving her the medicines but for now she shall sleep. I got a call from shahneel di as I picked up the call, she said that they were here , I opened the door as they came in , and I locked the door.

You:umm di don't mind abhi tak kuch bhi nhi hua hai kaam ,aaplog baitho yahan, .main breakfast bana ne jaa rhi hoon.
Shahneel:akele kyu karogi, main help kar du .
You:nhi di aap baitho .
Shahneel: accha at least tumhaare saath chalu?
You:haan *smile*

We came in the kitchen while shubman went to Sammy .

I was making aalo Paratha because when we were talking yesterday, sammy and I , she said she wanted to have aalo Paratha , so here I am . I was done making 4 parathas when shubman walked in with Sammy in his arms , and made her sit on the kitchen counter as she hugged me while I washed my hands and wiped then dry as I took her in my arms.

You:you feel well baby?
Samaira:mhh.
You:let me quickly finish making breakfast, phir I will get you dressed.
Shubman: what happened Sammy?
Samaira: nothing chachu.
You:fever , and now she is weak , so she needs to eat well!

I said as I made her sit on the kitchen counter while shahneel di insisted in helping me so she was cutting fruits for us .

I was done making breakfast as I kept the dishes on the dining table

You:di aaplog khana start kijiye , main Sammy ko dress up karke laayi.
Shahneel: tum dono aao humlog wait karenge.
You:but di-
Shahneel:go y/n!

I nodded as I took Sammy with me and soft sponged her body and then dressed her up . I tied her hairs in a French braid , as we both came and sat . I and di served for us as we started having our food. I started feeling sammy , and she loves being babies ofcourse she is a baby so she deserves it!

Shahneel: y/n shubman you guys should go!
Shubman:di wait -
You:Kahan jaane ka baat ho rha hai di?
Shahneel:I planned something for both of you.
Shubman:di we can't go, Sammy is not well!!
Samaira:bua chachu where are you going?
Shubman:no where baby, come we will watch some cartoons, ponyville yeah!
Samaira:nooo
Shubman:whyyy?
Samaira:I want you both to go, papa told me that you and bua will get married so you guys can go.*innocent smile*
Shahneel:see plus I am with her no! I will take care of her !
Samaira: please go!

Shubman looked at me guilty as I shooked my head before going to get ready.

I wore a simple kurti and paired it with plazo pants , as I did light makeup, like just some sunscreen and lipgloss (if you guys have read he found her ,then you must know how much I am obsessed with lipgloss and lips balms!)

I took my phone as I came out to see shubman wearing his shoes , while shahneel di was making some juice for samaira .

You:sammy-
Samaira:shhh buaaaa gooo! I am a big girl I have shahneel bua with me!
Shahneel:yeah see,now shuu shuu both of you .

I nodded in defeat as I and shubman came down as shubman's driver and khushpreet were sitting in the car.

You:hiii .

Khushpreet side hugged me as shubman opened the door for me to sit as khushpreet sat on the passengers seat and shubman sat beside me .

We came as shit how come paps are here!

Khushpreet:bhais ki taang paps ithe ki kar rhi hai?
Shubman: tenu pata hoga , tune book ki hai yaar!
Khushpreet: dekho bhai mujhe nhi pata yeh kya kar rhe hai yahan.
You:ok ok stop stop, let's see  what's happening and why are they here .

I looked around as I called one of my friend as I remember her telling that this restaurant belongs to one of her colleagues and I got to know that Tahir Raj Bhasin was here .

You: ohh tahir aaye hue hai!
Shubman: Tahir?
You:Tahir Raj Bhasin, actor.
Khushpreet:guys I suggest humlog chalte hai andar ,waise bhi you guys are gonna get married don't tell me that you guys are not -
Both:no we are not!

I widened my eyes as I looked out of the window.

Khushpreet: wow, uhh baat hatao chalo, waise bhi roka ke din reveal karna hi hai .

I slowly nodded as I know that my family already knows about him and di coming and all. Shubman m came out as now the paps came running towards our side as he asked me not to get out , he opened the door as he helped me get down as he made me come infront of him as he guided me to the restaurant while he was behind me while the paps kept screaming and calling out his name .

We came to the table which was reserved for us as khushpreet was with sara , don't know where .

I saw tahir as I smiled before excusing myself as I patted on his back!

Tahir:yeah- ohhh y/nnn!

He got up as he hugged me while I smiled before hugging him back

Tahir:what a pleasant surprise huh!
You:yeah yeah , kya kar rhe ho aap yahan akele?
Tahir:aree mummy papa ka tanna sun ke aaya hoon , shaadi leke , toh mere mummy papa ke baat se unki pasand ki ladki se milne aaya hoon.
You:ohh wowwww!
Tahir:tu akele toh nhi hi aayi hogi?
Shubman:nhii, hii shubman gill this side.
Tahir:oh hii shubman, Tahir , Tahir Raj! Nice to meet you man!
Shubman: it's a pleasure to meet you too ! Your acting is fabulous! I love your movies!
Tahir: thanks ! So you came with y/n ?
You:yeah he came with me.
Tahir:ohh nice so something going on?
You:uhh actually yes , umm we can say that we are about to get married to eachother.
Tahir:heeeiinnnnn yeh kabbbb huaaaa?
You:shhhh don't shout taaa! We were arranged by our parents and clearly I don't have any problem because I never was intrested in those boys! So yeah!
Shubman: yeah!
Tahir:wow congrats guys!
You:agar yeh pasand aagyi toh issbaar haan keh dena yaar, aapki shaadi mein aana hai .
Tahir:iss baar lag hi rha hai haan bol dena chahiye*laughs*
You:ok, I guess we should get going,she will be here anytime.

Time skip.

I and shubman spent some time in the restaurant talking about our hobbies and trust me when I say this , he feels unreal! He is like that man everyone wants! Ofcourse everyone wants him but am I that lucky that he will be mine?  After this we went to the ice cream parlour and had some ice creams and packed some cakes for di and Sammy!

Ok that's it for this chapter! I know not so good,but I literally have an exam tomorrow, English exam so yeah! Chalo I am going to study! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!