First meet!

Your pov.

Yeah yeah ofcourse, as you know before someone comes there is a rush in the household. I was getting my precious sleep with sammy, when ro bhai barged in as he pushed me a bit.

You:kya hai bhaiiii ,sone do na.
Rohit: baccha thoda sa shift ho ja , even mujhe sona hai, sone nhi de rhe hai yeh log, aur tujhe toh itne jaldi uthayenge nhi toh mujhe bhi sone mil jaayega.
You:ohh.

I nodded a bit as i shifted a bit as i pulled sammy close to me ,as he layed down hugging sammy. And boom he was asleep, bleh i should also sleep.

We three were sleeping very peacefully as we all shouted as cold water was poured on us with bhabhi yelling at us.

Ritika: what the hell guys, wake upppp!
Three of you: whattt, no let us sleep yaar!
Ritika: rohit sharma, y/n sharma, and samaira sharma, get up!
Samaira:mumma no please.
Ritika: get up baby , you are not going to school today.
Samaira:yayyyyyy!
You:hahahaha.
Ritika: get up baccha ,quickkk! You need to get ready it's 9:30 and they will be coming here at anytime after 10:00.
You:kyaaaaa, kyuuuuu?!!
Ritika: kya kyu? Utho , and Mr Rohit Sharma, if you don't get up, just see what i will do, and i mean it
Rohit: ritika yaar, uth gaya.
Ritika:better , you come with me , chalo ro .

She said as she pulled him out with her ,as i looked at sammy as we both were wet because the dangerous stunt pulled by ritsy bhabhi , made us look like we just had a bath in the bed , practically we did!

You: lets go sammy.
Samaira:can we bath together? *Puppy eyes*
You: bubble bath? *Smile*
Samaira:yesssss.

I laughed as we both took a bubble bath .  I was making her wear the dress i bought from nyc , it looks so freaking preety on her!!!

Time skip.

Here ritsy bhabhi was getting me ready, broooo, I don't want to get ready, not so much, and thank god she didn't do overdo like ancient times, jewellery, bold makeup and all, it was subtle and minimal accessories, a small necklace, and some bangles with a bracelet, which vi bhai gave me on my 18th birthday, ohh i still have it ofcourse, i would never loose these gifts ,and the day i do ,i am never gonna forgive myself. Plus ro bhai ki behen hoon, ofcourse bhool jaati hoon, bhulakar hoon bhai main.

Ritika: done, okay our baccha looks beautiful in this outfit and light makeup.

She pecked on my forehead, as i hugged her .

Samaira:mumma why is bua getting ready?
Ritika: your to be fufa ji, is coming to see her!
You: bhabhi we don't know if he will say yes!
Ritika: ohh means you will say yes? *Teasing glint*
You: i-i mean to say t-that what if he has some problems with this marriage, ofcourse he is a cricketer, he can have anyone he wants .
Ritika:oh come on,he is a sweetheart, and plus point he doesn't have a girlfriend.
You: yeah yeah.
Rohit: ritika they came , chalo.
Samaira: i will come with you too.
Rohit: no baby stay with bua , when mumma will come to call her, you and bua will come out okay?
Samaira:yess!

Shubman pov.

Here we were at rohit bhais house to meet the girl , ohh god shubman calm down, and yeah yeah ishan was with me giving me tips for god knows what .

Rohit bhai and his parents welcomed us as we got in , i sat on the single couch as mummy , papa and shahneel di sat on the big couch and ishan thinking that it's his own house went somewhere and came with a bean bag as everyone present in the room laughed .

Our parents were talking as i was just sitting quietly, and a bit nervous. After thinking alot , i guess arranged marriage is not bad , what if we work out? What if we fall in love? What if we become like vi bhai and anushka bhabhi, ro bhai and ritika bhabhi? I was brought out of my thoughts as i heard my parents say, to bring y/n here