Lukewarm response

After listening to the MV script, Alex was amused. He immediately asked John who wrote the script, to which John replied that it was a secret he would only reveal when the MV was released.

Sighing, Alex knew he could not get a word out of John once he made up his mind, so he dropped the issue.

"But don't you think the ending of the MV is truly vicious? The audience might not like it from a high moral standpoint.

You know, there are people who like to act like saints and think that we should forgive the culprit. They like to stand on a moral high ground and judge others," said Alex.

John had thought the same when he first received the script, but there was a conclusion part written at the end of the document. "Well, I know this," replied John.

He explained that at the end of the MV, it would be revealed that Su Tang had rescued the young heirs of both the Dong and Ruan families.

After escaping, it would be their decision whether to continue the never-ending revenge or start a new life. So Su Tang's curse would truly only take place if they chose to continue the cycle of revenge.

"Well, now this is going to be a hit, John! With your amazing singing and this script, the MV is surely going to be amazing," said Alex with happiness in his eyes for his friend.

After talking for an hour about other things, Alex and John ended the call.

Meanwhile, in the Tang mansion, while everyone was sleeping, Tang Mia's room light was still on. She was awake, practicing her lines for the MV. Her eyes burned with a competitive spirit.

She knew she had lost in the last mock test, so she wanted to defeat Sofia in MV popularity. She wanted to show everyone that she was the only true noble princess of the Tang family. No one could shake her position.

While some people were excited and working hard, Sofia was sleeping like a log in her room, unaware that she was the cause of others losing sleep.

In the morning, the whole Tang family was present except for Tang Mia, who was still sleeping.

Sofia was surprised to see the entire family together since they were always busy, making it rare for them all to be present.

"Morning, idiot," shouted Tang Min when he spotted Sofia.

"Truly such a lovely face, but when he opens his mouth, I really want to kill him," thought Sofia while looking at Tang Min.

"Morning, shorty," said Sofia in response, with a sarcastic tone. Annoyed at her response, Tang Min looked angry and ignored her.

When Sofia saw Tang Min's reaction, her eyes were smiling; he was truly a funny guy.

Sofia took her place and, without looking at the other members of the Tang family, started her breakfast.

"Sofia, you have done a great job in your mock test. I have already deposited 100 million in your account," said Tang Gui with an appreciative tone.

"Hmm, I have received it," replied Sofia with a lukewarm tone. She really couldn't appreciate the Tang parents now; their daughter was gone, so there was no meaning in giving her attention now.

If only they had given love and care before, Sofia wouldn't have taken her own life. The Tang family was surprised by Sofia's reaction.

They thought Sofia would be excited about finally getting attention from Tang Gui, but her reaction left them puzzled. Sofia's look of indifference made them feel as if they had lost something important.