School reopens

Tang Min swiftly assessed the situation before him and inquired, "Have you completed your test preparation? School reopens tomorrow after vacation.

Ohio Noble High School, renowned as the pinnacle of academic excellence within the country, implemented a rigorous protocol of mock tests following each vacation period to ensure students remained steadfast in their studies. Guided by a meticulous ranking system, students found themselves sorted into classes commensurate with their academic prowess.

Sofia assigned to Class 1 Super, an enclave reserved for the school's brightest minds, many boasting pedigrees steeped in the realms of politics, the military, or business. Despite lacking the qualifications compared with her peers, Sofia's placement within this esteemed class ignited a simmering discontent among her classmates. Her consistent underperformance in regular assessments only served to disdain and animosity directed towards her.

In the midst of such scrutiny and pressure, Sofia's thoughts often drifted towards what might have been had she received the nurturing care and affection afforded to her peers from the Tang family. Nevertheless, undeterred by the skepticism surrounding her, I am fully prepared said Sofia's with confidence in her tone , her declaration of readiness resonated with unwavering confidence, leaving Tang Min momentarily taken aback as Sofia effortlessly slipped away.

"Finally rid of that blockhead," Sofia muttered with annoyance as she retreated to her room. "Tomorrow, school opens, and I must rest early for the fierce battle ahead. It marks the grand opening of my revenge plan. Are you ready, Tang Mia?" Sofia's tone was cold, her eyes flashing with determination.

As dawn broke, the golden rays of sunlight enveloped Sofia, bestowing upon her an otherworldly radiance. Yet, as her eyelids fluttered open, the serenity of her appearance swiftly gave way to a palpable aura of menace.

"Let the battle commence," Sofia declared, a sly smirk curling on her lips. Purposefully, she made her way to the parking lot, where she promptly directed the driver to transport her to school—a departure from her usual routine of being accompanied by Tang Mia. Little did the driver know, Tang Mia's insistence on spending time with Sofia stemmed from a need to uphold the family's esteemed reputation, particularly after the revelation of Sofia's true lineage. In noble circles, maintaining the purity of one's bloodline and preserving a flawless public image were paramount.

She had purposely not had breakfast to avoid encountering Tang Mia, Sofia exerted her dominance over the young driver, who obediently opened the car door for her and chauffeured her to school. Initially perplexed by his compliance, the driver soon came to realize that Sofia's commanding presence surpassed even that of her father, the esteemed family patriarch.

As he departed from the school grounds, an unsettling feeling lingered within him, a lingering unease left in the wake of Sofia's formidable presence.