Rock And A Hard Place

I was making some coffee in the kitchen when Dean comes walking in. "Hey." He greets as I finish making a cup. "Hey." I said as I go and hand him a cup. "Thank you, sweetheart." He said, appreciatively. "You're welcome. So, how's Kevin? He, uh -- he find anything?" I asked him. "Uh, Jack. On about four days no sleep." Dean said and I sigh.

"What about Crowley? Um, do you think he might be lying about the whole, uh, Metatron's spell being irreversible thing?" I asked him. "Oh, Crowley lie? I do know one thing. Next time that junkie's jonesing for a hit of blood, we got leverage." Dean said and I shake my head at this.

"What about Ariel?" I asked him. "She bruised her knuckles and sprained her wrist, Ben just brought her back from the doctors and they fixed her up." Dean said just as his phone goes off. "Hello?" he answers then he smiles. "Sheriff Mills." He said then he puts his phone on speaker.

"Hang on. (Y/n)'s here, too." Dean said. "Hey, Jody." I called out. "Hey, (y/n). Uh...I got a bit of an oddball to pitch your direction." She replied. "Shoot." Dean said. "A small town I cover outside of Sioux Falls -- only crime to speak of being the occasional cow tipping. Then last week...four people go missing." Jody said

"All right, so, what makes you think this is our kind of weird?" Dean asked her. "I've got a witness who says he saw someone lift an S.U.V. to nab a girl last night." She said and Dean and I share a look.

Later, we pull up to Casey's Great Plains Diner and park next to Jody's truck, who was standing outside of the truck. Dean, Ben, Peyton and I get out of the Impala and walk over to Jody. "Sheriff. Laying off the blind dates, I hope." Dean jokes as he hugs Jody. "Yeah. You bite your tongue, boy." Jody threatens then she goes to hug me. "Hey." I said as I hug her.

"So?" I asked her as she hugs Ben and Peyton. "So. Car was right over there, ass over teakettle. Now, normally, if somebody would tell me that one guy lifted an S.U.V., I'd tell him to take a flying leap, but after what I've seen..." she said. "Nothing's impossible." Ben said. "Uh-huh." Jody said.

"And this matches up with the other missing how?" I asked her. "Well, four abductions, strong evidence left at every scene -- literally." Jody replied. "So, first vic was a pastor?" Peyton asked him. "Yeah. Door of his study was punched in. And then, the next two -- an engaged couple." Jody said.

"Locked bedroom window was ripped open." Dean said, questioning. "Mm-hmm. And then we have our waitress here with the topsy-turvy ride." She said. "Any other connection among them?" I asked her. "Yeah. They were all members of Good Faith church here. My, uh, my church group back in Sioux Falls was in a tizzy over it." Jody said and Dean hums at this.

"What?" She asked him. "I didn't peg you for churchy." Dean said to her. "Yeah. You know...Choking on the ladies' room floor 'cause of witchcraft kind of makes a higher power seem relevant." Jody said. "Jody, are you sure you're, uh, to jump back in the fray?" I asked her, concerned. "This wackadoo stuff keeps coming. More I know, better armed I'll be." She said.

"Okay, so, we have, uh, missing church folk and super strength. Maybe angels harvesting vessels? Could be a Buddy Boyle type thing." Ben said and Jody looks at us, stunned. "Wh-- angels? You're joking." She said. "Don't get your pants on fire. They suck." Dean tells her.

"You said there was a witness." Peyton interjects and Jody turns to her. "Yeah, well...more or less." She said.

Later, we were sitting at a booth when Jody and a homeless man joins us. "Okay, Slim. My friends here want to talk to you about the missing girl." Jody tells the man and he looks over at us. "Honor. Her name was Honor. Nice girl. Always left me meatloafs." He tells us and Dean hums while Peyton scoffs, annoyed.