Party On, Garth

*3rd Person POV*

Bell Biv DeVoe's Poison plays as a vehicle pulls up outside Burger Heaven. Garth gets out, wearing sunglasses, and walks slowly to the restaurant towards the two young women.

"Ladies." Garth greets. "What do you want, Top Gun?" the girl asked before she laughs. "For starters, I'd like a little respect." Garth said and he holds up a badge. "Sorry, Officer. We didn't realize." the other girl, Chloe, said. "All's forgiven. Take a seat. Tell me about Trevor McAnn. Other night up at Widow's Peak." Garth asked them and the girls speak simultaneously:

"Okay. Well, at first it was just like he was super-drunk."

"All right. It was weird 'cause he was super-drunk."

"Whoa. You." Garth said as he points to the younger looking girl. "Go." He said. "It was Jenny Greentree." the girl said. "Shut up! Okay? She's just a dumb legend." Chloe said. "Hold up. Who?" Garth asked. "Jenny Greentree. My dad says she really died in the woods. And she's buried in the town cemetery." the girl goes to explain.

That night at the cemetery, Garth digs up in front of Jennifer Greentree’s headstone. "All right, Jenny G." He said as he pours salt into the grave. "Your ganking days are over." He sad and he lights a match and tosses it into the grave. "You've been Garthed." He said and he walks back to his vehicle.

Later, Garth talks on his phone in front of a food van that reads Guanaco Salvadoran Cuisine. "Yeah, I clocked out. Put it to bed. Problem solved. And I'm headed your way, so, uh...fire up that hot tub." Garth said then he chuckles. "No, I heart you more." he said, giggling, as he gets into his vehicle and opens a take-out container.

"Abandoned vehicle out by Widow's Peak. Uh, we got another body up here. Guy's torn to shreds." the voice on the police radio said and Garth looks at it, surprised. "What?! No way. How is that possible? I Garthed her!" he exclaimed and he sighs as he thinks of a plan B.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"What about this one?" I asked Dean as I point at the ad of a home on my laptop. Dean looks at it before speaking. "I don't know. With what we're doing now, I'm not sure I want to live so close to neighbors." Dean said and I sighed. "You guys have looked around at every available home nearby. Face it, we might have to find a home out of state." Ben said as he pets Ace's head who was sitting next to him.

We were sitting in Bobby's living room, trying to find a new home through ads on the laptop, while Peyton and the kids were at school. But we were failing at that as both Dean and I were a bit picky on where to live.

"I shouldn't have sold those safehouses." I grumbled as I shut the laptop. "You had safehouses?" Ben asked me. "Yeah, my dad had at least three or four houses that we used to stay at whenever we went out on hunts if we couldn't afford a motel." I said.

"How did he get those?" Ben asked. "About three of them were passed down through his family, and one he bought because he liked the area. The house we were staying at was one of those safehouses. Dean and I just turned it into a home after we retired. And to help fix it up, we had to sell those safehouses." I explained.

"Course it took a bit as alot of it had hunting supplies so we had to hide those." Dean said and I nod. "Yeah, mainly here at Bobby's as we knew he would take care of them." I said just as Bobby walks in.

"Well, I think I got a case for ya." Bobby said and we turn to him. "Yeah?" Dean asked and Bobby nods. "Yeah from Garth." Bobby said. "Garth?" I asked. "He's a bit of an idiot but he is a good hunter. He said he's in trouble at Junction City, Kansas. And I told him I'd send my best hunters out there to help." Bobby said as he nods to me, Dean and Ben.