The French Mistake

*3rd Person POV*

(Y/n) groans in her sleep and turns over in her bed and reach out on the spot next to her, only to realize Dean wasn't laying next to her. She opens her eyes and sees the spot was empty and looks around the room until she was able to smell food cooking.

She gets up, changes clothes and heads downstairs to see Dean cooking some pancakes. He hears her footsteps and looks over and smiles. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Dean said as she walks up to him. "Hey, what's the occasion?" (Y/n) asked, gesturing to the pancakes.

"Well, I already made some for the kids. Thought I would make some for my beautiful wife whenever she woke up." He said and she smiles at him. "Aww, aren't you sweet." She said and they share a kiss and (y/n) looks around.

"Speaking of the kids, where are they?" She asked. "Ben and Peyton took them out." Dean said and (y/n) gives him a confused look. "Ben and Peyton? Not to sound mean, but why?" She asked. "I don't know. They asked for Ben and Peyton to take them out." Dean said, shrugging, and (y/n) sighs. "I guess they're still upset that we missed the fair." (Y/n) said and Dean frowns. "Yeah, I guess." He said, sadly.

"You think they might have some sort've inkling of what we do?" (Y/n) asked him. "I don't think so. We've been doing our best to hide everything." Dean said and his wife nods. "Yeah, but they are smart. I don't know how much longer we can hide this, Dean." (Y/n) said then she sighs.

"Dean, I think we..." she started to say but Dean turns to her. "No! Out of the question." Dean said, quickly and firmly. "But, Dean, we can't hide this forever." She said. "We can and we will." Dean said.

"Hello, lovebirds. You've seen the Godfather, right?" A voice asked and Dean and (y/n) look over to see Balthazar by their table, holding a bag of stuff. "Balthazar..." they said, shocked. "You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" Balthazar asked as he pours salt into a bowl on their table.

"Hey!" Dean exclaims as Balthazar continues to pull out items out of his bag. "Dead Sea brine. Good, good, good." He mutters then looks up at the couple. "You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?" He asked. "I said hey." Dean said to him, annoyed.

"You did. Twice. Good for you. Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." Balthazar said as he goes back into his bag and found a jar. "Yes! Blood of lamb!" He exclaimed, happily. "Why are you talking about the Godfather?" (Y/n) asked him. "Because we're in it - right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone - The archangel Raphael." he replied and Dean and (y/n) share a look before looking back at the angel.

"You mind telling us what you mean?" Dean asked him as Balthazar keeps on digging in his bag. "Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely." he mutters and (y/n) shakes her head.

"Wait, Raphael is after you?" She asked him. "Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move." Balthazar said. "And where's Cas and Ariel?" Dean asked him. "Oh, Cassie and Ariel? They are deep, deep underground. So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas and Ariel- Including both of you. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas and Ariel out in the open." Balthazar explained.

"And you expect us to just believe you?" Dean asked him. "Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you either way." Balthazar said. "What's that supposed to mean?" (y/n) asked and lightning flashes, making Balthazar stop and look out the window.

"That's all the time we have, gentleman, lady." Balthazar said and he opens his jacket revealing a bloodstain on his side. "Where is it?" He asked and the couple look at this, surprised. "Whoa. What happened there?" (Y/n) asked him. "Oh. Garish, I know. You see, uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right." he said and he hands (y/n) the keys.