A/N please give it a read

Hey guys... hope you all doing good...

Thank you so much for the 13k views...

I see we have a lot of Valentina and Luiza fans here... indeed VALU is famous isn't it???

And the love we have for this couple...

Forgive me for the spelling errors and mistakes in the book...

After so many days I finally actually have some time to read the book all over again and I see that there are numerous mistakes so I am gradually reading and fixing them...

Please bear with me as I am a working professional too... I mean you know how it sucks when all your time is taken by the office works..

Anyway I am reading word by word and fixing all it might take a week maximum to finish it all..

I will not pull the chapters completely I will keep them and continue with the changes..

However you can help me by commenting if you find any mistakes and will fix it as well..

Also... if you want to have some clips (pictures and/or videos) of Luiza and Valentina's moments in each chapter from the series do let me know in comments and I will be sure to add them..

Do comment or else I will just keep changing the errors on words and won't add anything..

😇🫶🏼❤️

-CHEERS TO VALU TEAM❤️🫶🏼