Chapter 26:Merry Christmas

Luiza

December 24, 2016

The day dawned beautifully, but not because of the weather itself: It's snowing a bit and quite cold. There are other reasons for the day to be like this. Everyone seems excited, they have created a group on the messaging app and are, from early on, arranging what our supper will be like. Literally everyone will be present, even my parents and Valentina's parents will be coming. Christmas is always a time to spend with the family, no matter if it's your relatives or friends who welcome you.

- "Honey, did you manage to find the rest of the decorations?" Valentina walks into our room suddenly. I keep looking out in the window and just look over my shoulder. I smile in her direction, calling her with my hands. "What are you doing? I though you wanted to finish packing everything soon." She jokes and lets out a laugh; I close my eyes to appreciate the sound.

It's wonderful to see her getting better and better. We've been talking every day, which is helping a lot in the recovery. Valentina confided that she really missed talking to me. I'm trying hard to make her as comfortable as possible, and it's being working. The twinkle in her eyes confirms that.

- "Your eyes look beautiful this morning," I comment, delighted. The usual green has given way to a very light and crystalline blue.

Valentina frowns making her chin even more evident.

- "I thought they were beautiful every day."

- "Sane, arrogant idiot." I roll my eyes and try to move away, but Valentina stops me, holding my waist tightly. She looks at me, and I know she's going to kiss me, but I don't do anything to stop her. "Still being an idiot."

- "I'll need to give you more kisses, then," she murmurs, before gluing our mouth together, and I sigh, melting into her arms.

Valentina sinks her fingers into my lower back as she sucks my tongue into her mouth, and I move my lips slowly. I'm addicted to these slow and intense kisses; I seem to feel everything she feels.

- "You can give as many kisses as you want," I murmur, lost and totally surrendered in her arms. She smiles and goes back to kissing me with the same intensity, only less slowly.

- "It seems that our favorite couple decided to enjoy Christmas Eve in an unholy way."

- "Can we record it and put it in some kissing site?"

- "I think we should create an exclusive one for them"

- "I totally agree."

Four different voices are heard suddenly. My first reaction is to sink my face in to Valentina's neck, who quickly wraps me in a protective hug, even though she is laughing. I pull away when I hear the laughter and I'm about to let out some cursing, but my jaw drops at the sight of not only Duda, Nayara, and Carol, my little sister as well.

- "Sarah!" I exclaim quickly. Moving away from Valentina to get her. My sister, of whom I still had a small, childish image, cracks a huge smile to welcome me into a hug. Our bodies collide, and I close my eyes, appreciating the affection and warmth of embrace. "My god, how big you are!"

- "Big, beautiful and very hot," she brags and shakes her long hair, which I so long that it hits her waist.

Without letting go, I analyze it as much as I can. Sarah was much taller than Carol and me, she inherited our father's height, and her features are stronger than ours.

- "I missed you," she says.

- "I... wow, I'm speechless. You've become a real womanizer."

Finally, we leave each other and I can finally finish analyzing her. Truly, Mexican blood is miraculous. Her body is simply impeccable, not to mention her complete beauty, a true womanizer. I don't know if I can get used to seeing her like this, instead of usual, when she was just an innocent little girl.