Chapter 2: Facing Reality.

How many sins I must have committed in another life? I am being chastised, that's the only plausible explanation. The universe is finally punishing me for all the mistakes of my past lives. The time has come when I will pay for my sins. I knew that day would come, but I didn't think it would be this way. I am finally becoming aware that this is reality and not a bad joke by the people around me.

My life went by and I didn't even enjoy it. Holy shit! I lost all of my adolescence and part of my adult life. Why with me? I have never been a bad person; I have always respected my parents. Why do I receive this punishment? Did it have to be me? If life is a joke, with me it's being completely like a stand-up show. There are so many things I would like to remember, I am here after all right now and I am still paralyzed, trying to assimilate all the recent events. My parents, Dr. Kauan, Valentina took a few feet from me trying to understand how it happened. I turned into a very intriguing kind of analysis. They are probably going to do a lot of studies in my head to understand what happened.

I can only think of how the hell I end up marrying Valentina Albuquerque right away? I would pick any, and she wouldn't even make my list. It definitely shouldn't have gone like this. I could have married a man as well. Actually, honestly, I would have died alone rather than marrying a man. But if I go back to the idiot, I married we never spoke properly. How did I end up marrying her? What did she do to convince for madness?

- "My advice is to let her to live her life normally. Who knows if, living with her wife and son can make her memory return gradually? I honestly don't know how this happened, in my 28 years of career I have never encountered or heard anything like this case of Luiza. It's novelty, and I have to study all the hypotheses."

- Oh, this is it! All I need to do now is be his study, as if I am some lab guineapig. Heavens! I am in an unknown world with people I know, but at the same time, I don't know. Do you understand the extent of confusion I am going through? I am going Crazy! "Can you stop talking about me like I am not here? I am out of memory. Not invisible or deaf." I can't help but be grumpy, but I believe you can now understand stress with this whole situation. Although I find it hard for anyone to really understand what it's like to just wake up, one day, and know that your whole life has passed and you don't remember. Can you imagine yourself in this situation? It's suffocating!

- "It feels like the mood of adolescence has returned to her" Mom jokes, and at this point, she seems more relaxed, which in a way relieved me. I, on the other hand feel like I could have a break down at any time.

- "Mi Hija", Dad comes to me and I sigh, tired. I just want to go home; I want my bed. Does it still exist? I want my school stresses back and not this. Can I go back to the time where I left off?

- "Do you want to leave?"

- "Obviously" I grumbled, crossing my arms, because I thought it was obvious that I wanted to go home.

Dr. Kauan whispers something to Valentina, but I don't bother to know what he says. The less I get involved in all of this, the better for me. I don't care about anything related this idiot! I just want my home, my dull lufe, I just want to sleep and remember everything I forgot....

Or rather, no. I am married to Valentina Albuquerque! I don't want to remember that tragedy. What did I do to deserve this punishment? Have I committed so many sins?

- "Doctor, what can we do? Will she still need any treatment?" I don't want to pay attention to all this. But I need to, after all its my life that is been discussed about. Well, in part, it's my life. It's all very confusing, it feels like a sloppy movie, the life I didn't live. It could even become something in the movies, and the tittle would be: The drama of Luiza, a desperate teenager. Wait, I am an adult. I forgot the details, Forgive me. It would be, "The drama of Luiza, the teenager trapped in an adult body and married to a psychopath".