20

"Hey, Tzuyu" Y/n greeted. It was now Sunday and they decided to meet on the rooftop.

"Hey, Spidey. So how's it been goin?" Tzuyu asked, causing Y/n to let out a small laugh.

"Well, I got these yesterday so..." Y/n answered, pulling her jeans up enough to show Tzuyu the stitches from yesterday.

"Ouch! Did you have to do those stitches yourself?" Tzuyu asked, making Y/n smile, remembering when Jennie did the stitches for her.

"No, no. It was someone else. Someone shot me yesterday, so..."

"Well, what'd you tell the doctors when they pulled out a bullet?" Tzuyu asked, making Y/n's smile grow bigger.

"What's got you so smiley?" Tzuyu asked, finally handing Y/n the check.

"There's just... a girl did it for me, okay?" Y/n said, not wanting to explain too much.

"Okay, I didn't know Spidey had a girlfriend. So what did she say when she found a bullet" Tzuyu said, making Y/n laugh and shake her head.

"She's not my girlfriend, yet. It's just... the situation is kinda hard to explain" Y/n said, making Tzuyu nod in understanding.

"Alright, come on. Start swingin around so I can get some pics" Tzuyu said, finally letting go of the subject while pulling out her camera.

---------------------------------------------

(Jennie's POV)

"You can meet her when she's my girlfriend, guys" Jennie said to her friends. They were all gathered in Jennie's bedroom, where they met almost everyday.

"Well, we gotta make sure she's not a Taehyung repeat" Rosé said, making Jisoo and Lisa to both nod in agreement.

"A Taehyung repeat?" Jennie questioned, challengingly raising her eyes brows at the term.

"Yeah, like at first he was a really sweet guy and then he turned into a douche" Lisa said, the other two girls nodding their heads in agreement.

"Guys, she's definitely nothing like Taehyung" Jennie said, hoping her friends would just believe her.

"Where's your proof?" Lisa asked, making Jennie smile. Her proof was the fact that Y/n's secretly saving lives left and right, but of course, she can't say that.

"Just, trust me" Jennie said, making the girls all stare at her with looks of disbelief.

"Do you have her phone number? I would like to speak to her" Lisa said, Jennie laughed and shook her head at her friends antics.

"Guys, I'm really serious. She's super swee-" Jennie couldn't finish her sentence, being interrupted when she heard her name being called from the window. Her eyes widened, noticing Y/n's voice right away, while her friends looked at her suspiciously.

"What was that?" Rosé said, eyeing Jennie like a hawk.

"Umm-nothing, let's just-" Jennie was cut off once again when she heard Y/n scream her name once more. Jennie would definitely love to see Y/n right now, but she doesn't want her friends to meet Y/n just yet. Knowing that they would probably scare Y/n off.

"No! Rosie! Wait!" Jennie panicked watching her friend walk over to the window and look out.

"Wifey. Who is that?" Rosé asked Jennie, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"No one" Jennie was quick to answer, her friends all giving her a look of disbelief. Jennie just stayed quiet, making Rosé cross her arms.

"Wifey. Tell the truth. Is that Y/n?" Rosé asked, making Jennie's eyes widen. Jennie froze, her heart fluttering from hearing Y/n's name, but internally panicking. She loves her friends, but they will most likely scare Y/n off. Jennie panicked even more when she saw Rosé reach over and open the window. All of Jennie's friends were now sitting in front of the window, observing a very confused Y/n.

"Hi! Are you Y/n Parker?" Rosé asked, while Jennie face palmed, really hoping they won't scare Y/n away.

"Yeah! It's nice to meet you!" Jennie heard Y/n say. She smiled from how nice Y/n was being, even if she didn't know who these people were.

"I'm Rosé! This is Lisa! And this is Jisoo! We're Jennie's bestest friends in the entire universe!" Rosé said, making Jennie laugh while playfully rolling her eyes.

"I see what you mean about those arms, Jennie" Lisa whispered to Jennie, making Jennie let out a small giggle.

"So, when you gonna ask Jennie to be your girlfriend? Don't worry! She's downstairs right now!" Rosé said smirking, while Jennie made hand gestures for her to stop. Whisper yelling "Stop" over and over again, but Rosé just kept her gaze on Y/n.

"Uh, I was actually gonna ask her to go on a date today so I could ask her to be my girlfriend!" Y/n said, making all the girls "awwww" while Jennie stopped all of her actions. She instantly stood up and ran over to the window, shoving Rosé out the way.

"Hey y/n! Did you need something! Did you wanna ask me something! Did you need something!" Jennie said quickly, making all her friends burst out laughing.

"It's fine! I'll talk to you later! Have fun with your friends!" before Jennie could respond, Y/n closed her window and walked away.

"Why do you guys have to ruin everything?" Jennie groaned.

"Hey, you're the one who invited us over to gush about Y/n. You're right, she's pretty nice" Rosé said.

"So, do you guys like her" Jennie asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"Yeah, she seems nice" Jisoo said, Rosé and Lisa nodding in agreement.

"She's pretty frickin hott, too" Rosé said, making them all burst out in laughter, once again.
---------------------------------------------

"Pleeeeaase, Jennie. All you have to do is walk over there and ask Y/n if she wants to come over" Rosé begged. It's now an hour later and Jennie's friends are trying to convince Jennie to get Y/n to come over so they can actually meet her. She has no idea how they got in this situation, but she desperately wants to get out of it.

"Jennie, if you don't do it then I will. Before I ask her to come over, I'll tell her everything you've said about her" Rosé said, making Jennie's eyes widen. Jennie has two options, go over and ask Y/n to come over, or Rosé is going over and she's telling everything Jennie said about her. She decided to go with the first option.

Jennie stood up and walked to the front door, her friends cheering her on. She playfully rolled her eyes and made her way out the door.