06

Y/n woke up, body practically drenched in sweat. Her hands supported her body as she lifted herself from her bed with a groan.

What time is it?

Her eyes were still glued shut from having just woken up as the first thing that came to mind was the spider bite. Her hand instantly flew to the nape of her neck as she rubbed the spot that the spider bite was previously located. She didn't feel the bump, not even a scratch.

Nothing.

She stood up and felt... lighter. Her body lifted off of the bed with a slight jump. It was a weird transition. It was hard to explain. Imagine being 120 pounds, then waking up and feeling as if you suddenly lost half in your sleep.

She walked over to the mirror and checked her neck. Nothing. Wary fled through her system as she frantically searched her body in the mirror. Was it all just a dream? It couldn't have been.

After all, I'm wearing exactly what I wore in that dream. And I don't remember falling asleep after the field trip.

But maybe it was a dream. That would explain the spider bite that she couldn't seem to find anywhere online. Although, the vividness and the feelings that so vehemently coarser through her veins were too detailed to have been just a dream.

She checked the date and the time, Tuesday, Apr. 09, 12:37 PM.

Okay what the hell.

That only furthered her confusion. The timing just didn't make sense. She went home, got the spider bite, then passed out.

If it was a dream, wouldn't it be the other way around?

Y/n was just so confused and worried about the spider bite as her brain searched for any plausible reasoning.

Then it hit her.

Didn't Jennie say something about breaking up with someone over the phone. Does this mean her and Taehyung broke up?

She knew that there were more important matters at hand at the time, but she couldn't help the feeling of excitement that made her heart pound.

Maybe I should talk to her.

She looked down to see what she was wearing and decided to change her shirt, seeing as her clothing was sticking to her with the trail of sweat on her body. She took her shirt off in front of the mirror to check if the spider bite was maybe somewhere else. But instead of seeing a bunch of red dots or something crazy all over her body like she had expected, she saw something else that surprised her.

Abs? Damn, look at my arms. Since when did my body look this... in shape?

Y/n was beyond befuddled now. What she was able to put together was that she passed out from a spider bite, woke up with no spider bite, and then her body became completely in her sleep. She shook her thoughts off after checking herself out in the mirror, remembering that she should talk to Jennie. But then another weird thing happened.

A fly flew into her peripheral and she felt suddenly impelled that it could've been a threat as she caught it in between her index finger and thumb. After the sudden spurt of anxiety, her eyes widened. Never in her life had she ever been able to catch a fly. She hadn't even ever seen anybody be able to do that. Her breathing was heavy with shock as she carefully inspected the fly that she caught. She felt lightheaded with incertitude as she stared at the fly. Even though the fly was there, in front of her face, in between her fingers, she still couldn't believe that her reflexes were suddenly enough to catch an insect. After a moment of trying to catch up on the sudden strangeness of the current situation, she released the insect from her grasp.