CHAPTER - 9

Naira was selecting some shirts for Kartik; she chose a black shirt which would look very nice on him

Naira was selecting some shirts for Kartik; she chose a black shirt which would look very nice on him. After deciding she finally bought that shirt for him.

After shopping the return home , Naira kept the shirt in her room. when Kartik will arrive, she will give it to him.

After 2 days it was the day for Kartik's return. Naira and Kartik were very happy that they are going to meet each other after a long time.

Kartik was meeting all his family members but Naira was standing on this day and looking at him for a long time when he looked at Naira, Naira just ran into her room and sat on a bed and started blushing.

At the dinner time everyone was there Kartik had also come there. after seeing the food he was so hungry and the smell was just mesmerising him that he started eating so fast that everyone started laughing.

After the dinner everyone went to room and Naira  also went to her room but Kartik after Naira slept went to her room and like before he slept beside her. In the morning when he was about to go ,he noticed the black shirt which Naira bought for him. He saw the shirt and took it.

After sometime Naira woke up and went down after getting ready. And in the main hall she was shocked to see that the shirt she brought for the kartik , Kartik was wearing . She couldn't understand where Kartik got this shirt. She was looking at Kartik who was looking very handsome in that shirt.

After that Kartik Naira and Shubham went to the office for work.

In the evening three of them return with happy faces. Everybody asks them the reason for so much happiness.

Kartik - papa next week we are going to have a fashion show where models will come and we will choose from them who will be our model for this project. Papa one more thing, I am thinking of organising the fashion show and the party in our house so it will be nice

Manish- if it's ok with you then you can do anything you like.

Kartik- thank you papa.

Manish and Kartik both hugged each other. Everyone was happy that there will be a party in their house after a long time.