CHAPTER - 3

Subho Noboborsho
(Happy Bengali New year)

New short update:-

Naira’s pov :-

I saw Kartik happy for the first time after our marriage. I am thankful to Subham because he helped me alot.

Flashback:-

Subham told Naira in her ears that Kartik liked kachori the most so she could make it for dinner without telling anyone.

Flashback ends.

I cooked kachoris for dinner. I just hope that Kartik doesn't leave the dinning table after knowing that I cooked it. I can't take any chance.

Everyone take their first bite while i saw them eating.

Swarna: it's very delicious.

I saw the happiness and satisfaction in Kartik's face after eating the food.

Maa calls the staff to ask who made the food.

Staff: ma'am, all this food was made by Naira ma'am. She didn't let us help her a bit.

Dadi: really beta! I am so happy.

Kartik was looking at my face in shock and I had a smirk on my face.

Kartik: But it is not that good and tasty. Kachori is a bit salty.

I knew that Kartik wouldn't appreciate my talent so I didn't reply back. Everyone completed their dinner and went back to their room.

 Everyone completed their dinner and went back to their room

Author's pov :-

At night, Kartik thinks about Naira.

Kartik in mind: he cooks food well but if I told her that then I would think that she is winning the challenge.

Kartik then calls someone and tells the person to bring some information and meet him at the office the next day.

Next morning, Kartik was waiting in his office for the directive he set to bring the information about Naira and her past life. The directive comes and hands over the papers to Kartik. It contained the information of how Naira lost her parents in a car accident. Her brother also went missing, and Rajiv adopted her . It was also given that Rajiv was Naira's father's best friend. Kartik felt sad after knowing the truth about Naira. Then Kartik asked the directive to collect the information about the wedding day, what happened and why.