Characters ✨

Main leads :-

Naira Singhania/ Naira Goenka

Kartik Goenka

Naira's family :-

Naira's family :-

Rajiv Singhania- Adoptive father of Naira. Father of Vedika and Husband of Nisha.

Nisha Singhania- Rajiv 's wife, Vedika 's mother and Adoptive mother of Naira.

Vedika Singhania- step-sister of Naira. Would-be-wife of Kartik.

Akshara and Naitik Singhania - Real parents of Naira. They have a son whose name was "Laddu". They died when Naira was 4 years old. Laddu went missing after that.

Rajiv adopted Naira after her parents' death. Vedika loves Naira as her own sister. Nisha talks rudely with Naira but Rajiv has equal love for both his daughters.

Kartik's family :-

Manish Goenka - Father of Kartik. Suhasini's son and Swarna's husband. Mansi's bade papa.

Swarna Goenka - Mother of Kartik. Manish's wife. Mansi's badi maa.

Suhasini Goenka - Grandmother of Kartik and Mansi. Mother of Manish and mother-in-law of Swarna.

Mansi Goenka - Cousin of Kartik.

Kartik has a uncle who is married and have 3 children, one is Mansi and other two are twin brothers. They love is London handling their business in foreign. Mansi lives in India with Goenka's because she wanted to complete her studies and then go to London to live with her parents. The twins study in London.

Kartik is the apple of eye to his Grandmother and loves his family alot.

Subham Rajawat - Kartik 's best friend and Secretary. His parents died in a car accident. After that he stays with the Goenkas as they love him like their own son.

More characters will be added later.

Story starting from April !!

Stay tuned !!