hope to be a nightmare..

"How are you princess"

He he said in a roaring voice, lightly greeting s his teeth with a dry smirk played on

"Did I disturbed you with smthing important, dear? I hope I doesn't"

His deep hard voice sends Shiver down her spins "what is happening here" then he said checking her top to bottom

"Bad to see how this beautiful wedding dress got ruined by me.." he mocked looking into her eyes coming closer to her lips he whisper sensually

"but I'm not fucking sorry for that"

With that he jerk her hair causes her to feel down, crawling backwards she asked

"W_who are- are yo_u?" Her back touched the start of stairs he said coming closer to her-

"ME!??" Chuckled darkly sits in a squatting position near infront of her he said, playing with his gun on her skin!

"I'm your soon to-be-husband my dear soon to-be-wifey..."

Still playing the gun on her skin "your bastard dad was thinking he can no-ed me when I ask him politely which wasn't my thing; to marry you."

He said pointing his gun to harwin's direction, then again on her skin Aria' breath hitched out of sudden contract of that cold metal to her pale skin. Sliding the gun between her clothed boobs pressing there he said in dangerous whisper..

"Forgetting that the king sharo kerkhoff aka SK doesn't takes no as an answer nor accept rejections!."

Her eyes widen in horror realising the whole situation aware of gonna happen!
She said in cry...

"W_what do you mean by th- that?... Dad help me pl-"

"And will he?!"
He said in between she looked at him!
"He can't help himself, sweetheart...you know how this bastard didn't even think once before selling his own daughter"

He said looking into her eyes darkly; her breath stops listening to him "What" she looked at her father who was looking nowhere with blank expression.

"N- no no!! Never he can never do that, NEVER...." She started to throw hands on him. catching her wrist in a place... Still looking at her with a grin she looked at harwin to (is it really true??)

"Do as he say ariana! From now on he is you owner!..you'll obey his every command..!"

Is he joking, how easily he said that,is this seems funny to him?to sell his own daughter..and that to for just sm properties. There wasn't a slightest regret on his face doesn't he have any shame to sold his own daughter..?

She looked at cara who was also shocked as well "how can he do that!? How!!!" She closed her eyes shooking her head she looked at aria' eye talking her.. "forgive me my angle plz.. forgive me"

"Time to get married, darling!"

She looked at him blankly eyes filled with tears.

"please don't- don't do this, plZ.. let me go!"

"I didn't pay a fortune just to let you go!"

He said harshly aria' flinch by his voice.
He grabbed aria's neck pulled her on her feets by pressing her neck choking her..

"A-hha *cough* leave *cough* m_me ahh-ah.."

He lossen his grip still holding he said

"Look, you're all ready to marry and so am I!, lets surprise your so called ex-fiance.. let's go"

Hey buns sorry for late update but I'm a so much busy in this days so be patience and what do you think will happen with Arian?!

Stay tune to know ❤️ plzz do votes