𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

(so i've kind of icked myself out and made myself uncomfortable remembering how i included self-harm in this story

(so i've kind of icked myself out and made myself uncomfortable remembering how i included self-harm in this story.. LOL. it WILL be mentioned again but only when somebody sees them, she won't be doing that anymore. btw i have struggled lightly with it before so it's not me being insensitive trust, i'm just not comfortable with it anymore <3)

❝𝘏-𝘖-𝘛-𝘛-𝘖-𝘎-𝘖, 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰
𝘏-𝘖-𝘛-𝘛-𝘖-𝘎-𝘖, 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘏-𝘖-𝘛-𝘛-𝘖-𝘎-𝘖

𝘏-𝘖-𝘛-𝘛-𝘖-𝘎-𝘖
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰❞

- 𝘏𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘎𝘖!, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯

NOW, THE WATER HASHIRA CERTAINLY HADN'T INTENDED TO KICK YOU IN THE NECK.

it wasn't his fault, why on earth were you on the ground anyway?

but as he looked down, concern etched over his features in a slight twinge.

there was already a light bruise forming on your neck, and you looked a little bit early.

he crossed his arms, frowning.

has she really been homeless this whole time..? ever since i kicked her out..?

he couldn't help but feel mildly guilty. you had been, seemingly, nice to him, and he had just kicked you right out and forced you into homelessness. and it seems you had found a homeless dog who was sleeping on his back, completely manspreading before him.

so, he only sighed out lightly before picking you up into his arms and advancing towards his estate.