𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞

❝'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦?𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺...

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦?
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

YOU WHISTLE CHEERILY AS YOU STROLL DOWN A DIRT PATH.

"and you just need to take several seats and learn to restore the peace and control your urges to scream about all the people you hate!" you said in one breath.

you glance back, seeing that bitchass dog following you with a glare, lurking behind you like he was about to pounce. at first you were scared but he had been in that same pose for the whole three hours you had been absentmindedly wandering.

speaking of three hours wandering, you internally questioned how on earth you had been around that long and yet to find any villages at all.

you paused, crossing your arms, scratching your head and pondering.

where were you?

you knew you wanted to do some side-missions, but you hadn't quite thought about how you were going to make it back to sanemi's house.

and considering you had been zoned out the entirety of your walk, you wouldn't even be able to recall any landmarks.

you sigh, hands on hips and jutting out your knee.

fark.. well.. might as well keep going!

unfortunately for you, the night was now turning dark, the orange hues of the afternoon sky turning into the glimmering night sky.

you groan, rubbing your forehead.

of course my dumbass leaves us stuck out here in the dark.. again.. grrr

you look around,

well. there's nothing i can do anyway, and i'm like a demon slayer now, so............................