Bird in a Cage

"It's done, just a little present for Bierce. Toss them back. Time to make Bierce pay for what she's done." Malak spoke. "You heard the boss, Hangry!" The pig started mumbling some gibberish to himself. I kept feeling like I wanted to black out. When I opened my tired eyes, I found myself laying down in front of Bierce. Seeing her face was comforting but everything felt different. She looked shocked like she saw a ghost.

"No time to feel sorry for yourself. The next nightmare awaits and time is running out." I couldn't make out half the words coming out of her mouth but my vision had a red hue on it. I could hear Malak's voice echoing within my head as each of the portals braking. "What the- What's happening!? The eye! What did you do!?" The last one to break Malak made his appearance within the ballroom. When that happened, I felt immense pain in my head and it made me almost lose consciousness. "You idiot! You let him in! Do you realize what you've done!?" Everything was shaking as if the world became unstable. My head was heavy and my eyes closed on me. Last thing I felt was an aura trapping me to the ground. "I'll be taking my bride now." Was the last thing I heard along with a girl's laughter and Bierce's yelling, as I felt myself getting picked up from the ground.

Malak, his cruel laughter echoing through my pain-filled mind, his rough fingers tracing a path down my body. I felt so broken, so used and degraded. Once a pair of hands grabbed me I felt tired and exhausted. I started to black out into a dream-like state.

In my dream, I was transported to a luxurious, opulent mansion nestled in the heart of the countryside. The air was heavy with anticipation, fraught with the promise of forbidden desires. As the warm breeze caressed my skin I found myself drawn to this world of unrestrained passion. Guided by an unseen force, I ventured deeper, the air was thick with an intoxicating fragrance.

As I walked through the grand hallways, my footsteps echoed against the marble floors, heightening the sense of secrecy and allure. The mansion seemed to pulsate with an energy that was both intoxicating and alluring. A faint melody carried on the breeze, drawing me deeper and deeper.

My heart raced as I entered a dimly lit room, the flickering candlelight casting shadows that danced along the walls. The room was adorned with plush velvet drapes, creating an intimate sanctuary that whispered of hidden desires.

In the center of the room stood a figure, their back turned to me. The air crackled with an electric tension as I approached, my breath catching in the throat. The room was filled with the seductive melody, entwining with the beating of her heart.

As the figure turned around, my breath hitched. It was Malak with his chiseled features and piercing eyes that seemed to look straight into my soul. He approached me with a confident stride, his presence commanding my attention. His gaze was intense, filled with a raw hunger. Without a word, he reached out and gently traced his fingers along her jawline, sending shivers down my spine. I felt a surge of desire coursing through my veins as he drew her closer, his lips brushing against mine in a tantalizing kiss.

Without speaking a word, he closed the distance between them, our bodies drawn together by an invisible force. Lips meeting in a searing kiss, a collision of passion and longing. Every touch, every caress ignited a fire within me, a fire that consumed my inhibitions. This dream was a whirlwind of sensations, a symphony of pleasure that consumed me completely. This was a surge of electricity coursed through my veins, awakening my senses to a heightened state of pleasure that I never knew existed. In this dreamlike state, I shed my inhibitions and surrendered to the ripples of desire that consumed me. I reveled in the intoxicating dance of passion, embracing it.

In this dreamlike world, time felt as it stood still. Our bodies moved in perfect synchrony, an unspoken yearning. The intensity of our connection grew with each breathless moment, as our passion reached its crescendo. And then, as abruptly as the dream had begun, it began to fade, the realization that it was merely a figment of my imagination crept in. I awoke, my body drenched in sweat, heart pounding with a mix of exhilaration and disappointment.