Malak POV

After my little talk with both Bierce and (y/n), I knew that my love would still keep on going to try and save her soul from eternal damnation. I wanted to make sure that (y/n) fails, so that I can gain her beautiful soul for myself and take her to my world where we can be together forever. I know that she'll be stubborn and resist me at first, but after I marry (y/n) and she has our children, she'll become a submissive and obedient wife to me. Though, I do find her feisty and determined personality a huge turn on.

Suddenly, I saw the next portal open, which I knew who resided inside there, Agatha. Agatha was one of my most loyal minions out of my entire army. She was also the only monster who calls me by a different name instead of 'master' like others would. Many years ago, I found Agatha the same night Bierce made a deal with me. Bierce sacrificed the daughter of her maid so she may have her dreams come true. I granted Agatha demon-like abilities and powers; in return she gets to play with Bierce in the end and her endless loyalty. Agatha has killed many motals that appeared in her world and turned her world into her personal dollhouse. While I really didn't care about what she did, after I fell in love with my soul mate, I had to make sure Agatha didn't kill my future bride. So, I quickly teleported into her world where I found the little demon herself, 'playing' with one of the soul shards in her long, sharp-clawed, and burnt hands. As if feeling my presence, Agatha turned around to see me with a toothy smile on her face.

"Hello daddy! What are you doing here? Have you come to play with me again? Oh, oh can we dress up again for a magical princess tea party?" She said in an innocent voice. Agatha has always called me her 'daddy' for some reason, even though she's not my biological daughter. But I was fine with it nonetheless, so long as she was loyal to only me. "No. I have come with a mission for you. You see Bierce has gotten another human to do her dirty work for her. Now I know you killed these pathetic mortals for me, and I respect that. But this one human is special to me. This human is a female, and her name is (y/n). I've fallen in love, and she will be my bride and your future mother. I need you to not to kill her, you can scare her or even chase her but don't hurt her. Do you understand?" I explained to her. Agatha nodded her head happily as she then said, "yes daddy! I'll make sure to protect my new mommy for you." And with that, she teleported away, possibly to prepare for (y/n) arrival.

I also teleported out of the nightmare portal and back to my... no, our castle. I walked to my (y/n) future bedroom. In the dimly lit chamber, I stood before the ornate mirror, my eyes locked onto the image reflected within. The image, a portrait of my beloved, gazed back at me with an ethereal allure. I could see myself, cuddling with her and kissing her lips. Her alluring scent and her body against mine, starting to make our future kin right there. As I imagined (y/n)'s lips on mine, I felt my body tingling with desire. My heart started pounding in my chest and my breath quickened as I thought about how good it would feel too finally be with her.

I imagine (y/n) slowly undressing in front of me, revealing her body. I visualize her curves and her soft skin, her breasts and her hips. He can imagine how her skin feels against his, the heat between them as they touch and caress each other. A wave of desire washed over me, igniting a fire within my veins. With trembling hands, I reached out, fingertips grazing the cool surface of the mirror. As my touch connected with the image, a surge of energy coursed through me, intensifying the longing that consumed me. I closed his eyes, surrendering to the intoxicating sensation. In my mind's eye, I could feel the softness of her skin, the warmth of their breath mingling with my own. The memory of their encounters fueled my desire, driving me to seek solace in this forbidden act. My movements became more urgent, hands tracing the contours of my body, mirroring the caresses I longed for. Each stroke, each breath, was a silent prayer of pleasure, a whispered plea for fulfillment. As the tension built within me, my thoughts became consumed by the image before me. My lover's face, flushed with desire, their eyes locked in a passionate gaze. My body responded, aching for release, as I surrendered to the vivid fantasy that unfolded in my mind. In the depths of ecstasy, my voice mingled with her name, a fervent declaration of their eternal bond. And as the climax washed over me, I was left with a sense of both satisfaction and longing, knowing that this moment was but a fleeting taste of the passion we will share. With a deep breath, I slowly opened my eyes, gaze lingering on the image in the mirror.

The room returned to silence, the moment of intimacy now a memory etched in my soul. I wished my love was with me right now. However, I also felt a twinge of doubt in my heart. What if (y/n) doesn't want to be with me forever? What if she doesn't want me anymore? These thoughts flooded my mind and made me feel anxious and insecure for once in my life. "Soon my plan will be complete, and I'll have my darling (y/n) with me for all eternity." I said to myself as the pleasure of the moment, and the ecstasy I dreamed of in the future, started to take me to sleep. "Our time together draws near, and soon our souls will intertwine for eternity." The sweet surrender of sleep enveloped me, and I drifted into dreams filled with visions of a future where our love would flourish, our bond solidified, and our family blooming.

Yes, my love! You'll become my dark queen forever! Whether you like it or not.