Elementary Evil

After that brief, but suspicious, conversation between Bierce and the mysterious Malak, I went to the next nightmare portal that has now just opened. I then just jumped inside and walked down the same creepy corridor like before, except as I reached the end I saw a giant red barrier like a giant glowing spider web, that was blocking the next area.

"Hmm....it appears that Malak has blocked the entrance, I don't think he likes you that much." Bierce said to me out of nowhere. "How am I supposed to get through this?" I asked her scared and a bit annoyed.

"Go to the ring altar, I can unlock the power to boost your speed for a brief period of time." Bierce explained to me. I went back to the way I came and entered the ballroom again. Following Bierce's instructions, I went up to the ring altar and was granted the power of super speed from the statue.

"Now use it wisely dearie. And don't thank me, we'll work it out later." Bierce says to me as I step back through the portal. Once inside, I used the speed boost power that Bierce granted me, to break the barrier and enter the nightmare realm. As soon as I got inside, I saw it looked like an old abandoned elementary school building. It was raining and thundering outside, which spooked me because it reminds me of my younger years.

Just then Bierce voice calls out to me. "Don't you miss you miss your school days? After all, it was the last time you were innocent." This made you sigh. Since the incident with my family, I've felt like an outcast. As I began a new life in a new town, I felt like an outcast in my new school. I became a loner who didn't have any friends. I've had been the target of bullying by the other students and was often ignored by her teachers just due to my scars. My classmates and teachers ignored my cries for help. The mask I had to wear to heal my skin hid my face. They didn't want to associate with this new girl wearing the mask. And the cold shoulder of others students hurt, but I tried to be strong and brave. Throughout middle and high school, I wore the mask. But she endured it all. I was always the last one chosen for group projects.

I decided to shake it off and continue into the creepy atmosphere. At the entrance to the building was another red barrier. "Another barrier, you know what to do." Using the speed boost again, I dashed straight through it, breaking it. Suddenly I came across an old broken and damaged school bus that looked like it was crashing into the building at high speeds.

This sent chills down my back as my mind was running red flags and telling me to turn around. But since the portal back to the ballroom was now closed and won't reopen until I get the ring piece, I have to keep going. As I kept walking, I kept seeing messages that look to be written in blood saying 'welcome students' all over the walls. I got a really bad feeling about this, what could be lurking in these halls. Schools and nightmares never mixed well in the living world, but in death I rather not find out. I opened the doors and saw I was in an old auditorium. As I walked into the center of the room, I noticed some of the chairs were broken or torn.

Suddenly, the door that I came through slammed shut behind me, causing me to jump in fear and surprise. I really don't like this feeling, I finally made it to the stage and the doors shut on me. A spotlight turned on in the middle of the stage and I saw another creepy drawing of the same symbol on the portal that I'm in now. Then I hear faint music playing in the background as, out of nowhere, a demon-like girl appears on stage. She was dressed in what looked like a school uniform that was buried in dirt and tears. Her mouth was torn from one side to the other, eyes sunken in. All I saw behind those eyes was darkness.

"Oh, hi there! You must be (y/n)! My name is Agatha! I'm so excited to meet my new mother! Welcome!" The strange little girl says. "Um, I'm sorry but, what's going on here? And why did you call me your 'mother'?!" I said confused as I was curious on why she would call me mother when I didn't have a daughter.