Malak POV

After I watched (y/n) from the third floor in the mansion, I decided to return to make sure the statues did as they were told. I chuckled at my love's amusement of how big and beautiful the mansion was, inside and out. Just goes to show why I find everything about (y/n) so amazing and unique; I loved it! My love managed to complete both zones of my nightmare realm fast, but that's because I made the Gold Watchers go a bit easy on her. The giant Gold Watcher was activated, and I began chasing after her to put her on edge. I saw her look at me and then the giant, I saw a flash of determination as she made the axes hit the locked door. I love how smart (y/n) is, I love how determined she is to escape me.

Then, I saw (y/n) run quickly to the exit as the nightmare world was beginning to collapse. I wasn't too worried about it though. I'll just bring it back to life as I did so many times before.

She successfully made it back to the ballroom and gave the new ring piece to that disgusting witch. Soon that hag will pay, she won't complete the ring. I'll make sure she won't complete the ring and steal my beloved away. I couldn't let that happen! I need to make the obstacles and monsters much stronger, even though that my love could get hurt or worse killed. So, I planned to secretly put a protection spell on (y/n) to make sure that if the monsters got her or one of the traps almost hurt her, she would be healed up instantly. Doing what I did before, I arrived inside the next nightmare portal before my beloved could come in.

This one was somewhat my second to least favorite world I created. It contained the dreadful Dread Duckies, that would instantly snap and kill you if spotted by any of them. I despised it because it takes place in the sewer, where people's waste and trash end up. Plus, the smell in here was unbearable for any mere creature to handle. Even I have my limits, plus I need to feed my 'little' pet down here.

The Duckies must have noticed or felt my presence and one of them came up to me. "Hey boss, what brings you here? Come to make another one of us?" The demon duck asks. The sewers are full of rotten filth, just like the souls in reality. The souls down here get changed from rotten liars, flushed down the drain and left to decay. They are now my creatures of deception, as they were in life.

"Actually, I have a message for you and your friends. Tell them that a new human is coming here, and they must not harm her. She is my future bride. Make sure you block her or stop her from getting the ring piece, understood?" I ordered him. The duck nodded his head fearfully and then left the room to spread the word to the others. I smile to myself. My ultimate plan is almost complete and soon they will be mine.

I head into the center chamber and throw in a helpless soul near the far end of the room. I turn my back to the now opening door behind me, not wishing to see them play with their food. "Enjoy your food, my dear pet. We will have a visitor soon, but not the usual soul that comes here. She will be my new partner so to speak. So, promise me you won't eat her? Ok my dear, there's enough love to be shared.'' I heard a deep roar as a response, so I took it as a 'yes'.

I teleported back to my realm, the foul scents of that realm make me sick. So much so that I decided to take a bath, the next time that my love sees me I want to be properly prepared for. As I turn on the faucet to hot, I change the blood, to a red dyed color of the water. If I wish to please my beloved I must get accumulated to their tastes. The steam rising from the bathtub mingled with the heat coursing through my veins, intensifying the desires deep within. My breath hitching within my chest. As my long, slender fingers grazed the surface of the water's edge, a shiver of anticipation rippled down my spine. I snap my fingers and my clothes are in a pile next to me as I step into the water. In the dimly lit room, the thought of my lover's body submerged in the warm water with me, delicate curves accentuated by droplets cascading over smooth skin. The flickering candlelight cast enchanting shadows, adding an aura of forbidden allure to the scene. They are going to need a bath after they get the next ring piece, I would hate for them to get sick or to keep that foul stench on them. With a mix of adoration and longing, I felt my hands traveling down, my heart pounded within my chest, thoughts consumed by an intoxicating blend of possessiveness and desire.

Each stroke of my hand mirrored the caress I yearned to bestow upon them. As I closed my eyes, I could feel the warmth of the water on my own skin, the image before me becoming a tantalizing reality in my mind. In this private moment, the lines between fantasy and the physical world blurred, heightening the intensity of my sensations. The inner turmoil waged a battle between my love and these darker impulses. This forbidden act, a secret shared only by me and my breath, served as a vessel for my suppressed desires. It was a dance of pleasure and pain, of love and obsession, as I allowed myself to indulge in the intoxicating fantasies that consumed me once more.

In the depths of my longing, I once found both solace and torment, desires mingling with the depths of my once dead soul. And in that solitary moment, I surrendered myself to the moment, finding a twisted sense of satisfaction in the forbidden pleasure it offered. Never in a million years would I find myself masturbating to a mortal. She is the first to catch this demon's desire.

I have to make her mine, no matter the cost.