Malak POV

I watched (y/n) from my crystal ball as she was exploring Agatha's nightmarish schoolhouse. She looked scared, but showed determination in her beautiful eyes, even when there were signs of things not being not what they seem. This made me fall for them even more as despite the terrors of my monstrous minions that guard each of my ring pieces. She still has that spark of courage and bravery in her soul. I then see my beloved enter the auditorium of the school, where she meets Agatha.

I listened in on their little conversations hearing Agatha being weird and delusional in her dialog about her being her new mommy and the different games they can play. I wished Agatha didn't tell her that I played dress up with them. Agatha became angered when she saw my beloved trying to escape her grasp. I wouldn't blame Agatha if I was in her shoes, oh wait I was! I continued to watch as (y/n) ran and grabbed the soul shards, while evading and outwitting the demon schoolgirl that was chasing her. Eventually she managed to gather all the shards and was headed to the ring altar. I decided to help stop (y/n) from leaving and teleported myself into the schoolyard. Agatha blocked the doorway back to the portal and the ring alter, she began to rant on how my love was being mean to her and was going to punish her for trying to escape.

I looked up and we locked eyes, her face full of fear as if they were trying to hypnotize me. I then spoke to her in a charming, seductive voice. "End of the road, my dear." I then transformed into my reaper form and began to chase my lovely future bride through the halls of the creepy schoolhouse, while Agatha set up so many traps to try and slow her down. Through our little dance of her escape, I tried to convince them that Bierce was using her and will forget about her, while advising that she give up and stay with me forever.

However, she was too stubborn and continued to run and ignored my warnings and advances. Soon they made it back to the auditorium and I decided to leave as the doors closed before, I could go inside. I made it back to my personal chambers and watched the rest of the event through the crystal ball. It looked like Agatha had the upper hand, it looked like she was going to capture my queen. But that old hag, Bierce opened the door behind (y/n) and allowed her to escape to the portal. Me being angry was an understatement, I was livid. How dare that witch interfere with my plans for (y/n) being mine! I needed to stop Bierce from completing her plans, but I had to make sure my beloved wasn't hurt or worse killed by my other more dangerous minions. Knowing that she will send my love into the next portal, I went in as they took a rest.

I teleported inside the Golden mansion where the monsters resided in here, the Gold Watchers, were walking around with their permanent, expressionless faces on. When we locked eyes, they froze up in fear. Due to the way I made them, they stop when others look at them. I ordered them to move again, and they proceeded to bow down to me. I told them the same thing I did with Agatha and the murder monkeys before about (y/n) and what she meant to me, while also threatening them if they harm or leave a single scratch on her wonderful body. The Gold Watchers nodded their heads or grunted as a sign of 'yes' and then walked away. I then left and waited for my love to begin her next task for Bierce as I smiled with a sinister, toothy grin on my face.

Everything's coming together smoothly. And soon, my beautiful queen, you will be mine for all eternity.