Malak POV

I almost ripped Lucky's head off along with the others when they beat you up. I felt bad but it was a necessary part of the plan. As the chaos unfolded, I spoke with determination. "Its done, just a little present for Bierce. Toss them back. Time to make Bierce pay for what she's done." I spoke. "You heard the boss, Hangry!" The pig started mumbling some gibberish to himself. I kept feeling bad about myself as I had to hurt my dear in such a way. I knew I could heal her but there would be scars left behind on the bigger more severe wounds. I must remember, in the midst of a plan, choices must be made—sometimes harsh ones. The healing on my beloved will be a process, one that bears the marks of these events. Scars can serve as reminders of the strength and resilience that you possess. My heart ached as I thought about the scars that would be left on her, both physical and emotionally. I must focus on the task at hand. Making Bierce pay for her actions was our priority, and I couldn't let my emotions get in the way. I'll tend to (y/n) afterwards, even though I told them to get you at any cost.

In the end, I knew that my actions had consequences, and it was up to me to face them. The road ahead would be tough but I would overcome the challenges and emerge stronger than ever. After they tossed in (y/n) through the portal to Bierce's ballroom I felt my mark on her glowing allowing me to enter the portal soon after. As I stepped through the threshold, the air crackled with anticipation. "Did you miss me, Bierce!?" I saw her smile turn into a snarl. "Impossible! You can't be here! I forbid it!"

I chuckled as Bierce looked at me in shock. "My beloved let me in. wherever she goes, I go. But don't be so hard on the poor girl. I marked their mind, though she resisted but there was nothing they could do to stop it. You always knew this moment would come." Bierce growls before letting out a chuckle. "Is that so? I guess I should thank you then. If I finish you off here, getting the rest of the ring pieces will be much easier. Even this fool won't mess that up. You think you can claim me, Malak? I'm not as powerless as I was before."

"How naïve! Even now, you really believe you have a chance?" I throw some soul shards at her without mercy. The soul shards flew through the air, their ethereal glow leaving streaks of light in their wake. Bierce deftly dodged the projectiles, her movements were slow but accurate. She laughed mockingly, her voice dripping with disdain. She tried to throw her own weapons at me, but I was prepared. With a flick of my wrist, I conjured a shield of pure energy, deflecting the attack with ease. Each strike only fueled my determination, my resolve to overcome the challenges ahead. With each step I took, the ballroom trembled, the very fabric of reality shifting under the weight of our confrontation. The air crackled with the clash of opposing forces, the battle between us. "You underestimate me, Bierce," I declared, my voice filled with conviction. Each strike brings her closer to defeat, but just when it seems like victory is within reach, Bierce's eyes flash with a sinister gleam.

Unbeknownst to me, Bierce had secretly planted a magical trap within the ballroom when she first made the realm. As the battle intensifies, Bierce activates the trap, causing the very floor beneath me to explode and she pinned me to one of the pillars in the room with purple crystals. "How does it feel, demon?! To be beaten, and at my mercy for a change. You think you're so clever and yet somehow I always win, beaten by a mere mortal. To think I was silly enough to fear you all this time, the ring's power is even greater than I imagined."

I only laughed in response to her pathetic attack. My laughter made her confidence falter. "What's the matter, Bierce? Don't lose your confidence so quickly." I made copies of myself appearing in front of each of the portals swarming her to get her guard down. "What trickery is this!? It doesn't matter how many clones you make, I'll destroy them all! I'm too powerful to stop now Malak, I've beaten you!"

"I wouldn't get so cocky now, Bierce. Oh one more thing. Do you remember what I said before? I promised that I'd be coming and that I'd be bringing your worst nightmares with me. Well I always keep my promises!" I then summoned all the monsters my beloved had to face within the trials. Agatha then jumps onto Bierce trying to claw out her hair. "What? Agatha!? No, get off me you little brat! Don't you dare touch me!" I laughed as she played with her prey. "What!? You're not happy to see her again!?" This was enough to distract Bierce long enough for me to grab the ring pieces. "I'll be taking these back now!"