Chapter Eight

Hasan al-Basri رحمه  الله said:
 يا أبن آدم : طء الارض بقدمك ، فإنها عن قليل قبرك.
*"O son of Adam, place your foot on the Earth and realize that it will soon be your grave"*

[المصنف إبن أبي شيبة ٧/٢٢٧]

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Third person point of view

As the guests gathered in the elegant wedding hall, the air was electric with excitement and joy. The soft glow of candlelight and the sweet scent of fresh flowers created a warm and intimate ambiance, like a gentle embrace. The sound of  the soft nasheed 'Wedding' by Muhammad Al Muqit and prayers for the couple filled the air, punctuated by bursts of laughter and happy tears. The bride and groom sat on the stage with a smile on their face, their love shining brighter than the crystal chandeliers above, and the atmosphere was alive with happiness and celebration. They had just said their 'I do' and that had brought tears of happiness to their eyes.

'Baarakallaahu laka, wa baaraka 'alayka, wa jama'a baynakumaa fee khayrin. (May Allah bless you, and shower His blessings upon you, and join you together in goodness.)' filled the air as the crowd chant after the Imam.

Likewise some people are angry due to the rule of 'no photography and video are allowed'. They want to take pictures of the couple and post them on their media and that was actually what the bride is against. She doesn't want her pictures to be flowing about on social media platforms. That is the mistake a lot of couples make. You allowing people to post your pictures with the caption 'congrats sis' or whatever will do nothing but earn sins for you. You get rewarded for getting married but earn sins because of their pictures being posted on social media for the non mahram to look at.

People started climbing the stage to congratulate them.

"Barak Allahu feeh princess" Ayaan said hugging his niece.

"Thank you Uncle" She said a smile on her lips.

"Now someone has finally say bye to bachelorettehood." Basheerah yelled as she hugged her sister.

"I bet if there's even a word like that" Haneef said but she rolled her eyes. The two had been nothing but cat and dog since they're kids.

"The last time I check I'm not talking to a certain pilot with long hair" Basheerah said and Haneef chuckled.

"Just say you're jealous that my hair is longer than yours. I can still remember a two years old Basheerah with bald head" Haneef said before leaving the stage while Basheerah followed to give him his reply.

"Hey that's a lie I have a long hair I just don't like plaiting hair so I asked my dad to cut it for me. And for your information that wasn't bald but low cut you fool" Basheerah said already getting irritated.

"Will you guys stop creating a scene and go make yourself useful" Dhikrullah who was passing by them said and they both hissed at each other before going back to the stage.

"As Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu everyone. Please let's all head to the masjid for Salat-ul-Zuhr before we come back here for the walimah" The M.C said into the microphone.

The Muslims went for Salah except the bride and some of her aunts. They offered their own Salah in the room used by the bride before the bride started getting ready.