Chapter 57: The Play (I).

Juggling through studies, activities and having to practice with the young lord Einsel about their upcoming play for their booth- one could say that our heroine was drained but she tries her best to survive the sudden busy regimen with a little help.

The villainess has been helping her study and escorting her home.

At work... the restaurant was bustling, many patrons were drinking and asked their beautiful waitress for a refill. "Another cup of beer here please!"

"Yes, coming!" The heroine takes their empty cup, running to the back kitchen and then refilling it.

An elderly lady was about to eat her food but not until her shaking hands accidentally let go of her fork and her back weren't in a good condition to get under the table. Analissa sees that she seems to be in trouble and offers to help. "Can I help you with anything?"

The old lady shyly points at the fork under the table and then her food. "Oh um... I'm sorry for the trouble but can I have another spare fork dear... it seems that I lost mine. It fell down the table, and my eyes and back are not what they used to be now."

"I'll go ahead and get you a new one, please wait a moment." (Analissa) gave her best customer smile and it made the old elderly woman almost faint of how beautiful this young lady was.

"Oh, thank you so much." Bless her kind heart and may she find a wonderful suitor that would treat her right.

...

Lady Evelyn brought her work and their egg project with her in the café as she watched the heroine work her hardest just to earn minimum wage. Watching her work is the equivalent of watching a really beautiful play but for free. "..."

"Tweet." (Losimer) was on the side of the table, having his own little spot and plate of sunflower seeds to eat.

It was crunchy.

"Hmm..." The villainess observes the shell of their egg beginning to turn into the color orange with a mix of red.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, um... I'm just here to check up on you if you're all good?" (Analissa) wipes the sweat off her face while holding a tray in her hand. The people in the restaurant had lessened and now she had a bit of free time to make some conversation with her friend.

"You need not to worry about me, Miss Blanchet. I've already done a few of my work here and our egg can watch you work instead of being cooped up inside my room." (Lady Evelyn) stares at their egg who seemed to be making a bit of a progress of growing.

"That's true our egg must've been bored doing nothing... I hope the little one inside is watching me and that they're having fun."

"I'm sure they are." (Lady Evelyn) eyes her lovely figure before continuing, "By the way are your parents going to go to the school festival to watch the play?"

Analissa looked confused, "Um... are they supposed to, is it required?"

"We were given two tickets for each, did you not receive yours?"

"No... I wasn't aware that we had tickets for our parents at all." She scratches her cheek, wondering if she's missed something.

Lady Evelyn blinked in surprise, she wasn't given any ticket? Everyone was given a ticket pass for their parents just last week. "I thought you were already given one, that is why I never asked."

"Take mine for now."

"No um you don't need to. I can just ask our classmates for the tickets."

"Something tells me that would be more trouble. Please take mine, I'll just tell them I lost mine." (Lady Evelyn) takes the tickets out of her inventory, offering it to the girl.

The heroine bites her lip before taking the tickets from the villainess, a little traumatized from the bathroom incident. It was clear that her classmates didn't give her the tickets on purpose- if she asks for some would they also do something horrible to her too?