Chapter 8: Search for a part-time job!

Class was over and it was a weekday. Analissa has been going through the library after school when Lord Ein and her had no need to train. She would grab a book anything related to light magic and would study all that she can. "So... okay the easiest spell here should be [Heal]. That should be easy to do."

During the night she would train herself and practice controlling her magic.

The school was not that busy and the other commoners were allowed to partake in part-time jobs and that was Analissa's next mission.

After all...

She's broke as hell.

"Time to head onto the city." She opens her closet where she made a hidden compartment to hide the new uniform she has. So next time whoever those bullies that ruined her uniform won't get to it.

"It was still weird why a bird was carrying the school uniform of our school..." (Analissa) says while sorting out the decent clothes she has left hanging in a metal rail.

The said person who bought the same uniform on the other hand sneezed while drinking her tea in her own home. "Achoo!" (Lady Evelyn) sneezes and thought it must've been the cold wind affecting her today.

Analissa was wearing her casual clothing with a cute brown skirt with padded pink flowers and a white blouse with a blue ribbon. She had to walk from school to the city which was near so it wasn't hard getting there. The only problem that she had to face was...

"Woah... what a pretty lady."

"Where is she from?"

"Do you think she's single?"

The Heroine Halo was still in effect and every man whispered in the corner wondering where the beautiful blonde girl was headed. Analissa reminded herself when she'll go out next time... she needs to hide her complexion.

She feels like a celebrity with the way that they were staring.

At some point she even managed to create a small crowd of suitors that were following her behind. Analissa shuddered with the useful yet annoying effect she has- and tried losing them. However the more she tried to escape the more men piled up and tried asking where she lived.

"Miss! Wait! What's your address?!"

"I need to know where you live so I can send some letters!"

"Pretty lady, please tell me your name!"

"I'm a son of a Baron! My father told me to find a suitable wife and I think it might be you!"

Oh hell no!

Being tied at a young age of eighteen is the last thing she wants to do! Even if she's an old lady mentally speaking- she doesn't want to be married to anyone yet!

"Oh come on piss off!" she yells at them but that only made them more eager to have the Heroine. For some reason 'no' meant 'yes' for these simps. At this rate she won't be able to find a part-time job!

Looking at the huge sea of crowd she was about to give up on running but she bumps into someone who stood still and almost toppled over Analissa. "Ah-" she almost fell into the crowd who was almost ready to catch her behind but a tall muscular girl holds her gently by the wrist pulling her safely to let Analissa stand on her own.