28| Just a scratch

"And you're telling us he said sorry."

"Yes." I whispered. I could barley open my mouth because my right cheek hurts.

"And you didn't get a good look at any of there faces."

"No. T-They were all wearing black ski-mask. I-I didn't see anything."

Accept his eyes. His green eyes.

"No eye color or anything?"

"No I told you guys I didn't se- Ahh.." I groaned out in pain and grabbed a hold of my throbbing cheek.

"Okay, I think she needs some rest, I should take her home." My dad grabbed a hold of my arm, helping me up.

"Okay, thank you for your corporation we will be in touch. Get some rest."

"How was Mr. Hyde, is he okay?"

"He's going to be okay, he just broke his wrist and had some scratches, but thank God he didn't need any stitches."

"Yeah."  I looked down at my shoes. I think I'm still in shock, I wasn't expecting this to happen tonight.

"I can't believe this, are you feeling okay?"

"I'm okay dad, its just a scratch." I softly whispered.

"Just a scratch? You needed stitches on your face. I'm so sorry." He pulled me into a hug for the millionth time.

He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. I pulled out my phone to see if anyone decided to text me.

Nothing.

Sebastian

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME CRYSTAL WAS GOING TO BE THERE?!" I pushed my dad.

"Who the hell are you yelling at?!" He shoved me back.

"She got hurt!"

"And?" He questioned. "I remember that girl, what she did to me when I got back from prison. She deserves it. My head still hurts from that night."

I rolled my eyes, "Now what if she rats us out? then what. I'm not going to jail for you."

"Son. You worry too much. You know that? She isn't going to figure it out nobody is, this case will die down. Just be patient."

I pushed past him but he grabbed a hold of my arm. "And Lyle told me what you said. You are in charge? What a joke. You couldn't even finish the job because your little girlfriend was there. You are a pussy." He let go, "Get out."

I got in my car and started to punch the steering wheel.

"Fuck him!" I shouted. "Fuck him!"

I placed my head on the steering wheel and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

She will never forgive me.

Crystal

"Oww!! I told u not to touch it."

"Sorry, I just wanted to see." Zeno chuckled.

"I hope this doesn't ruin my face." I pouted.

"Your face could never be ruined." He kissed me.

"I can't quite kiss you back just yet."