🌟| When's our wedding?

JYP Ent.
14:23pm

[ Third person pov]

“All we have to do is escape through the back door.”

And just like that, the magic whipping through the air caught Harin and the poor girl would help but sing and dance to that one glorious Skz song. “Hey, you wanna come in?” Jisung just watched hopelessly like she was a clan member dancing round a sacrifical bonfire.

“Can you stop before you summon Felix?”

“Did someone say chrysanthemum?” Felix popped up behind Han. No idea how he misheard his OWN name for chrysanthemum but let's just blame it on science. Poor guy.

“No, no one said that!” Han tried pushing him away, miserable dude, all he wanted was to come in. “Now that he's out of the way, we gotta go through the bac-” jeogiyo noona hoksi namjachingu isseoyo guy paused, he knew Harin will be triggered again.

“We will not go through the front door-” he used the alternative, deflating the female's balloon of hope.

Well that one way to put it.... *Side eye*

“And then what?” Harin mused.

“And then we sneak to your school-”

“And then what?”

“And then we put a bag over Minho's face so no one knows-”

“And then what?”

“And then we bring him, her, you? The fuck? We bring it to the dorm?”

“Right and then what?”

“And then...” Han's train of thought stopped. “I don't know, it just sound like a brilliant plan in my head, I didn't think too much into it.”

Well done Han, a medal for trying to be wise.

“I like that plan, it sounds solid.”

Well done Harin, a medal for joining Yin in the unofficial member of paboracha.

Han looked at her with pure admiration now. “I'm beginning to like you,” he patted the supposed Minho's head.

“Did you hear that y'all? The Han Jisung just confessed his undying love for me,” Harin beamed, hugging the poor quokka. “So when's our wedding?”

Han sighed. “Nevermind, I still don't like you.”

____________• ° -★- ° •___________

Pick one drop one
#lovestay or cover me

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙