🌹| I see you've chosen death

Minho's house
15:23pm

↪Minho's pov↩

“A fucking video game?”

I am one second away from killing this guy. How dare he lead me all the way to his house only to insinuate that he was referencing to a dumb game he plays? Unless. . . Holy shit. He's a serial killer that had led me to his domain. I'm gonna fucking die.

“Jagiya, you like playing this game,” he waved his hand dismissively, the other trying to put on his headphone, only tousling his hair even more. “Play with me, I might let you win this time.”

“Did you just wink at me?” the audacity! “Do you wish to have your eyes removed?”

Imposter Minho only chuckled lightly, pushing himself off his gaming chair. “Damn, you're extra grouchy, which means you're extra hungry.”

I scrawled at him. “I am not hungry!”

Folks, that was no time for my stomach to grumble, but it did, because today is really not my day. I will literally cry!

“C'mon, sugar cakes, I'll whip up something for you to eat.”

“What are you?”

“Your future husband. Now c'mon,” the brunette grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs with him, that annoying cheeky grin still on his lips.

“Unhand me this instant you human boy! Who do you think you are?”

What has this world come to? Me? Minho? Getting dragged like a rag doll by some strange creature. Not to quote Chloe but this is utterly outrageous!

“What do you want, Harin?”

“Your death!” I seethed, crossing my arms as I was sat on the kitchen stool. “And don't call me that, you virtual thing!”

“What? Harin? You don't like when I call you Harin? Huh Harin? Harin, you must be so hungry. What would you like to eat, Harin? Harin, why are you still in your Pajamas? Ha-”

“I see you've chosen death!”

___________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Pick one drop one

Dlc or social path?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛