19

Hi buns❤

Jungkook eyes were twitching as he stare at his phone. He was looking at phone like he has seen a ghost and in addition the caption which taehyung has written under post is haunting him.

" Met my favorite boss at Paris "

" Than what the hell I am to him, potato" He let out seeing his face in phone.

" But how come that bubblegum is in Paris, no matter what I do that bubble will stick to taehyung like a leech, ughh" He shouted frustrated.

" Why he has to be everywhere " He thought now little angry and in anger he dialed taehyung number.

" Hewooo"

He look at phone twice to see if he has dialed the right person.

" Mr Kim is that you? " He asked unassure anger long forgotten.

" I awm Tae Tae, woo all you mwister" He gasp hearing other voice.

" Is he drunk, wait he is drunk " He thought and quickly asked " Mr Kim are you drunk ".

" No nwo I awm nwot, I awm feeling Hwot, who all ywo mwister "

" Taehyung I am jungkook your boss, where are you now" He asked freaking out.

" Kwookie, aww kowokie kwookie, I am on my bwed kwookie mwister" He heard other silly giggles and a smile formed on his lips.

" Ok taehyung do what your kwookie say, you're a good boy na" He talk in his soft voice.

" Ywes Tae Tae ish a gwood boy" Other giggle cutely.

" Good now drink water first and go to washroom and take a cold shower and than sleep ok" He said in firm voice.

" Ok kwookie" Other let out making him relive.

" Ok than go and take bath and sleep tight by" With that he cut the call.

He chuckled staring at his phone.
" He must have drink a lot " He shook his head smiling.

" Wait! "

He squint his eyes.
" Does that mean he drink with bogum " He felt jealousy run through his veins and scratch his head.

" That bubblegum really need a lesson" He thought shaking his head.

He went to take a bath and slept thinking about morning.

Morning,

Taehyung woke up with little headache and sit straight on his bed.

" Ughh I should have not drink much with them" He thought massaging his head.

" Wait did I took bath last night" He thought confused looking at his clothes he was wearing a short and a coat above.

Slowly slowly last night memories start to flood back in his mind and he screamed inaudibly.

" No way" He didn't even get the chance to scream when his phone start to ring.

" not the best timing" He thought looking at caller I'd" Mr jeon"