14

Hi bubs 💜

Taehyung was chilling in his cabin as he finished his work early. He closed his eyes feeling relaxed after working his ass off for Mr jeon new project. But his peace didn't last long when his  landline phone start ringing loudly and continuously.

" Who the hell is calling " He groan getting angry picking up phone.

" Yes" He asked angrily not caring who is on other side of phone.

" In my office in 5 minutes " He frown hearing jungkook words.

" I'll be there" He said putting phone down and left an exhausted sigh. He massaged his head with his long slim fingers for some seconds and finally stand up and went out.

Jungkook quickly sign all the files he has to and check new designs made for launch.

He furrowed his eyes because all look almost same as previous one

He furrowed his eyes because all look almost same as previous one. He tsked at his staff and lean back on his chair. He made a phone call calling the person who made these.

" Sir may come in" He gave permission and in seconds other was standing there.

"I gave you one task to create new appealing designs of clothes but what you did miss bella? " He asked now staring at her soul. She gulped thickly feeling small under her boss dark gaze.

" Si-r these are all uni-que design we dra-w"she stutters a little making jungkook more angry

" YOU CALL THESE DESIGN UNIQUE? THEY ALL LOOK LIKE PIECE OF SHIT, GO AND DRAW SOMETHING PRESENTABLE. TELL YOUR DESIGNING TEAM YOU ALL HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS OR ELSE SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR JOB. UNDERSTAND!!! "He shouted ragely making her flinch from his voice.

" Yes s-ir"she stuttered with glistening eyes and left bowing. She felt humiliated being shouted like this.

Jungkook massaged his head before calling taehyung.