2

Hello lovelies❤

                ✨-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-✨

"You mean this is the boy who kick you" Jhope asked staring at the picture. Jungkook nodded at him.

"No wonder why you called him beautiful

"No wonder why you called him beautiful. He is the most beautiful guy I ever seen in whole world" Jhope said making jungkook angry. So he snatched file away from him and read his information.

Name: Kim taehyung
Age: 23 year old
Parents: attorney and owner of " Legico company"
Freshly graduate ,have great managing skills...----- etc.

" He is son of Kims the famous attorney couple no wonder where he got his looks from" Jhope said to jungkook who was so lost in staring into picture.

" Earth to jeon and Quit the staring I know he is one of beauty and tell me how will you take revenge.he don't even look weak to me instead he will give only hard time to you" He said making jungkook come out of staring and clear his throat embarrassingly.

" Just wait and watch hyung how I will make him regret what he did to me" He said with smug expression and call Miss leena to send Email to Kim taehyung that he is needed here tomorrow for interview.

"Good luck with your pretty boy then, I am going I have important meeting in an hour" Jhope said standing up and went out before getting nod from other.

" I will be waiting for you Kim taehyung " He smirk carassing the picture and went out getting bows and greeting from his employees. He didn't even acknowledge them because he like it that way and leave his company droving toward his mansion as it's evening already.

Jungkook was driving his car with time to time looking at surrounding. He tsked and roll his eyes at people behavior.

" Why people smile for no particular reason" He thought rolling his eyes seeing every person smilling and chatting happily

" Why people smile for no particular reason" He thought rolling his eyes seeing every person smilling and chatting happily. He stop his car at Traffic signal and wait for signal to turn green.
He borringly divert his eyes to other side only to get shock by seeing boy name Kim taehyung earlier he met sitting in car with other boy chatting happily.