13 Shocking News

Pai & Sky  reached in the hotel room . Both are kissing each other passionately. Pai asked for the entrance and sky happly give him. Moans could be hear In the room.

Pai thud sky near wall and started kissing and sucking his neck. They both walked to the bedroom without breaking kissing.

Pai pushed sky on the bed. He come near sky and started taking off eachother 's cloth fastly.  Now both are naked under the blanket devoring eachother. 

Sky : umm..p' Pai

Pai started sucking and Licking his right nipples and also giving  attention  to another nipple by  pinching the left one. Sky was moaning mess he held Pai 's hair not wanting to stop .

Pai went down straight towards sky 's member and started stroking slowly.

Sky : ahh.. p' Pai... this is so good....

Pai : you like it ?

Sky : yes p ' Pai you are too good at this...

Pai : how about this ?

Pai immediately change hand stroke into mouth sucking.  He started Licking and sucking his member. He swirls his tongue inside his member. Sky held his hair and started fucking Pai 's mouth.

Sky : mmm.. ahh.. p 'Pai. Pai hummed and started sucking more harder.

When Sky felt he was close he tried to push pai 's head but he started sucking more hard and within seconds he cum inside Pai 's mouth.

Pai : you taste so good. Before Sky could say anything Pai spread Sky legs more and started eating his hole. He licks his hole like  no tomorrow . Sky 's head is moving here and there he don't know his hands are something to hold Pai. After eating his hole he come closer to sky 's face and said.

Pai : baby you are so fucking good . If you moan like this then I just cum by your moan.

Pai again started sucking sky 's nipple .

Sky : ahh.. p 'Pai

Pai : don't stop me baby I want to mark you please don't stop me tonight.

Sky : * shy* hmm.

Pai : you look so cute when you shy

Sky : Don't look at me like that

Pai : why ?

Sky : it looks like you want to eat me . Said sky shyly.

Pai : * laugh * yeah that's true... so can we continue?

Sky : * nodded shyly *

Pai : I want words baby.

Sky : I want you p ' Pai . Please make love to me.

Pai smiled and went towards sky happly and kissed him. While kissing him he started preparing him. He enter his first finger Inside.

Sky : ahh.. p' Pai it's hurts... ahh...

Pai : sorry baby we don't have lube so can you please bear for sometime?

Sky : hmm.but Don't hurt me p'pai .

Pai : I won't. Said Pai and kissed him.he again started preparing him. He was very gentle he didn't want to hurt sky. So he insert second finger and started sccioring. 

Sky: ahh.. p' Pai

Pai : baby I prepared you well. I promise I give you pleasure.  Do you trust me ?