9. Dinner time

Mew : I like you Gulf...I like you so much.

Gulf: umm..p'mew...I...

Mew : It's OK Gulf you don't have to answer me now I just want to confess to you.

Gulf: p'mew don't you think that it's still earlier to confess your feelings...I mean you are sure that you like me because for me have a relationship is very big thing and right now I don't no how I feel about you and the other thing is I also have a child to take care and are you ok with it that I have a child don't you feel insecure..

Mew : Hey...Hey...what are you thinking I want you to be my boyfriend but if you are not ready right now than I won't force you I respect your feelings and about Kevin in future I love to accept him as my child so you don't have to get stressed.

Gulf : * silent *

Mew : Let me court you baby...

Gulf: Huh...

Mew : you think that it's still earlier than let me court on you properly I know you also like me and believe me I do my best to protect you and Kevin please give me chance...

Gulf: umm...okay

Mew : Thank you so much baby..

Gulf: * shy * p'mew....

Mew : Aww...you looks so cute when you shy..

Gulf: p'mew please

Mew : ok ok I won't tease you..

[ Right now mee is feeling so happy but the other side he knows that what lhong did to Gulf and when mew think 's that he feels so fustered and angry. After their conversation Gulf & mew returned to their work but mew still thinking how to fase to lhong and the other side Tharntype returned to their house but type is in deep thought which is tharn clearly see that ]

Tharn : what are you thinking baby?

Type: I don't want to deal with Mr.kittipat .

Tharn : WHAT!! but why ?

Type : why..why.. did you ask me why seriously tharn don't you see how Gulf look stressed he just heard his name and got fainted I feel sorry for him and what if he bastured know that Gulf is working here so again he treated Gulf and I don't want it we will find other company to investment.

Tharn  : but how can we cancel their agreement..

Type : that I don't know how,when, where but do something I don't won't deal with their bastared and this is final decision of mine .

[ Back to our mewgulf they both are working very seriously but in meanwhile Gulf's phone rang he picked phone]

Gulf: sir I got call from moonlight corporation they celebrating their 25th anniversary so they organized the business party and you got invited in the party.

Mew : ohh nice this is good to us create new business partner for our company hmm tell them I am also joining the party when will the party have ?

Gulf: After 2 days sir.

Mew : ok...and before I forget mom call me that you & Kevin have come to my house tomorrow for dinner.

Gulf : Huh..suddenly

Mew : yes..I guess they want to meet their future son -in - law

Gulf : what are you talking? Crazy..* shy*