14. dealing with pride

They are get ready and went to thier office and sky&Rain taking care of Kevin when Tharntype and mewgulf are reached to their office where the whole staff are gossiping about mewgulf and the othersides tharn is getting more and more angry.

Tharn: WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE DOING HERE JUST GO BACK TO WORK.

Type : Tharn easy let's go our invasters are waiting for us and mew let me remind you that Lhong and his father Mr.kittipat are also here so stay alert.

Gulf: mama..dada..can I also come ?

Tharn : * he patted Gulf's head * Son if you are comfortable and okay with yourself and you ready to face Lhong so I am not going to stop to coming with us and I  honestly speaking that you have to forgot your past then when start new relationship...and the other thing is I am sorry for morning that I too much angry and yelled I am sorry if I make you scared or uneasy .

Gulf : * smiled * it's okay dada I know you  done so much for this company and your family anyone can get angry I understand dada and don't worry I am ready to face Lhong * Gulf hugged tharn *

Type & mew: ahem..ahem.. CAN WE GO ?

Tharn& Gulf: * smiled * yes

[ In meeting Room ]

Tharn sit on Mew's chair And type sit beside him and mew sit on other side of tharn and Gulf is standing beside mew.

Tharn : Gulf sit beside mew

Gulf : * looked at mew and mew nodded in yes * and Gulf sit beside mew.

Tharn :  now let's start the meeting Mr kittipat I know you are angry but your son was In fault not us.

Mr.kittipat: how can you say Mr suppasit huh ! My son is innocent also how can you cancle the contract

Tharn : you know you are so dumb can you check our contract ? In contract we added that whenever our company feels uncomfortable with our profit.we will cancle your contract with us.

Lhong : huh ! Just tell me directly na Mr suppasit that you cancle our contract because of that guy . *Said lhong while pointing at Gulf. * beside your son.

Mew: mind your language lhong he is my boyfriend. 

Lhong : so what?  Because of this bitch you are pointing your finger on me ?

Mew: just shut up you don't have any rights to call him bitch and find yourself lucky that we are In meeting room otherwise I will let you know who I am .

Tharn: Mr kittipat tell your son that mind his tongue otherwise I will call security to throw him out.

Invaster : but Mr suppasit Mr lhong is somehow right. How can Mr mew hide their relationship ? It will effect on business our profit is going down . What should we do now ?

Tharn : how can you say that my son also can choose his partner.  Who are you to tell my son not to have relationship and about the loss we have that's because Mr kittipat 's project value and price so high that's why our product price is higher and it's only reason that our product will not make profit from this price . We also told Mr kittipat that the manufacturing price are high we won't make profit but you didn't change the price value that's why this shit happened.

Mew: we tell him in professional way . We also send him number of emails but Mr lhong didn't reply to us and if you want to check we also have evidence to show. Baby Please show the evidence.

Gulf : yes. * Gulf show all email which they sent to the lhong about price value. * so as you all see we have sent so many email to Mr lhong but he didn't reply to any email.  That shows that he is so unprofessional about his work .