6. Love is growing

Author 's pov :-

Gulf was so worried right know when he  came to know that Kevin is sick Gulf  told him so many times that not to eat candies because He catches cold very easily. Mew saw Gulf was so tensed. 

Mew:  Gulf don't worry we will reach there soon.

Gulf  :  I know sir thank you for dropping me home . Also sorry for troubling you At the first day at the office  . I don't want to bother you sir.

Mew:  you are not troubling me Gulf. Don't worry about that. After 10 minutes they reached .

Gulf: Thank you so much sir.

Mew: it's okay Gulf let's go . Mew and Gulf went inside home and they immediately went inside Kevin 's room. mew saw a cute baby lying on bed.

Gulf: Kevin baby

Gulf: Kevin baby... how are you ?

Kevin:  mumma... aachu... I eat many candy so I get sick.

Gulf: I told you not to eat so many candies but you don't listen to me now see you got sick, Aunty you give him medicine?

Rain 's mom : I tried to give him medicine but he is not taking it.

Mew: Kevin  son why you didn't  take medicine. If you don't take it then how will you recover?

Kevin:  who are you mister ? Mama told me not to talk to stangles?

Gulf : Kevin  Don' talk to him like that he is worried for you andcall him uncle also  you have to take medicine .  Said Gulf in little angry voice.  

Mew: Gulf don't scold him he is just kid.

Gulf:  sir I know he is just kid but this is not right. Kevin I am going to get your medicine.

Kevin :  mama no. Medicine is very yuky.. it's not good. Kevin whined.
Gulf was about to scold Kevin again .

Mew:  Gulf you go I talk to Kevin.

Gulf:  ok . Aunty you also take a rest And thank you so much so much for taking care of Kevin.

Aunty : you don't need to thank me Gulf.  Just tell me if you need any help.

Gulf: yes Aunty. Gulf go to get medicine and mew Is now alone with Kevin.he sat on the bed . 

Mew: Kevin you should take medicine .
You know when I was like you I also don't like it. Kevin got up and sit in front of mew.

Kevin : you alsho don't like medicine uncle ?

Mew: yes Kevin. But still you have to take medicine  and I promise you I will take you to park after you will recover
OK?