2 Interview

Mew suppasit 25 years old. A well known businessmen.  Rude , playboy and cold hearted person. Ceo of  Msj company. He is only one son of billionaire couple Tharntype.

He is spoiled brat but also when it comes to work he's very  responcibal  and best ceo.

mew 's house at 8 am : -

Type :  Tharn, mew wake up breakfast is ready.

Tharn : yes honey Coming.

Mew : Coming mom.

They are sitting in their big dining  hall servant are serving food which type make it for tharn and mew.

Tharnson Today we have meeting with Mr kittipat.

Mew : sorry dad I can't make it today because today I have received someone 's resume so I have to go office.

Tharn :  OK then you go to your office and me and type arreange meeting on fifth floor.

Mew : OK dad.

Typeno  office talk here. How many times I have to remind you ?

Tharn : sorry dear.

Mew :  sorry  mom.

Tharntype ready to attend thier meeting and mew Is getting ready to his work

Type: mew baby are you sure that it will be fine.?

Mew : yes mom you guys have your meeting in Fifth floor I do my job in second floor.

Type : okay let's go hubby.

Tharn : Wait honey... mew you want to come with us by our car?

Mew : no dad you guys go I follow you to my car.

Tharn : okay.

They reached there company and go to thier floor for  a meeting. Mew go to second floor and start doing his work.

Author 's pov :-

Gulf was getting ready for the interview he is hell nervous right now because This is the first time he was going for the interview.  He took a deep breath and went to the Msj company.

At sharp 10  clock  he reached at the company. He went to the receptionist.

Gulf : hello mam I have a interview right now so I want to ask you which floor I have to go ?

Receptionist: OK let me check what I'd your name sir?

Gulf : My name is Gulf kanawut.

Receptionist:  yes sir you have to go to the second floor and at the right corner has a boss  cabin.  Also good luck for your interview sir.

Gulf: Thank you so much mam.

Gulf went near the cabin.  He knocked at the door  . A person from inside said come in. Gulf went inside he can't see the person because he was backfacing him.

Mew turned and looked at Gulf he was looking so beautiful also handsome at the same time. He was lost in Gulf 's charm.

 He was lost in Gulf 's charm