1.Bad Days

Rain : why are you leaving this house..

Gulf: Because I don't want to make more trouble for you guys.

Sky : you don't make trouble for us you are our friend so stop think like this

Gulf: but guys I am leaving here for 5 years now I want to independent.

Rain: but....

* Rain is going to speak but someone interrupt him in middle *

Kevin : mama...( crying ) why are you not in our room I am scared...

Gulf:  I am sorry baby come here...Kevin run and sit on Gulf 's lap.

Kevin: uncle Rain, uncle Sky you promised me that we are going to amusement park today so can we go now .

Gulf: Kevin I told you so many times that don't be stubborn.

Kevin: but mama uncles told me that we are going to amusement park today.

Gulf: but baby uncles have their works to do.

Sky : it's okay Gulf don't scold him.... and don't worry baby we are going to amusement park today.

Kevin: yayy...thank you uncles I am going to change my clothes..

Rain : Gulf come on don't be so rude to him he just 5 years old you also come with us so why are you saying no to him .

Gulf:  you guys spoiled him to much and sorry guys I can't go with you guys.

Sky: why ?

Gulf: Today I have interview for my job so I can't come with guys sorry.

Sky : which company are you applying ?

Gulf: MSJ company.

Rain: Wow that's the big company .this the top company in Thailand you are you great guppi

Gulf: yeh ! That's the number one company in Thailand but I am also nervous.

Sky : Don't worry you will make it.

Their conversation more and Kevin come to wrap with towel and he is looking so cute.

Gulf: baby why are you roaming like this?

Kevin : mama wear me clothes na..please

Gulf: okay come with me baby...*Gulf make to wear to clothes on Kevin.*
Baby don't make trouble to uncles okay and if I have complaint then I will not buy any ice cream and chocolate for you.

Kevin: mama I will not make any trouble but can you please buy ice-cream for me ?

Gulf: okay I will buy for you .Let's go uncles are waiting for you.

Rain: ready baby

Kevin: yes

Rain: Let's go

* After sky, rain & Kevin went to amusement park Gulf looked Kevin he remember What happened In 5 years .How his boyfriend do to him he went through so much in this 5 years.*

PAST 5 YEARS AGO :

Lhong: sorry Gulf I don't  want this child please Abort this child.

Gulf: no Lhong I will not Abort this child. How can you say like this ? This is our love Lhong. ( said while crying)

Lhong: Gulf can't you understand that I don't want this child.

Gulf: but why Lhong? Don't you love me ? We are going to marriage right? That 's What you said remember.

Lhong:  Gulf stop saying nonsense I don't love you Gulf. Don't you forget that it was just a contract between our family. I don't  even loves you once .you are just a burden to me.

Gulf: How can you say something like that am I really just a burden to you ? I know that our family has a contract but you said you love me ( talking in between crying) .

Lhong: are you deaf or what? Can't you understand a simple thing? I didn't even like you.

Gulf: * lost his all control looking at Lhong and Gulf Said * if you didn't even like me then why were you pretending like you were head over heels for me ? Why you said you love me ? Why you sleep with me ?

Lhong: I just find you attractive at that time but I realised that you are nothing but just a one time thing or I can say you are time pass for me .

Gulf: * hearing all this Gulf went to lhong and slapped him hard * you think I am just a thing or what? That I will do what you want? I will never Abort this child I also don't want to live with a men who can't respect me .I am breaking up with you .go to hell you jerk.

( after argument with lhong he left his apartment and went to his parents house ).

( Gulf told his parents what Happened after listening all this shit Gulf's dad slap him ) .

Gulf's dad : you useless brat how can you say all this to lhong. Do you know our family has a deal ? If he said to Abort this child then what's your problem?

Gulf: how can you say like that Dad ? I mean nothing to you ? You love your business and money so much that you can't see how much your son is suffering and Also mom why are you not saying something?

Gulf's mom : what can I say ? Your dad is saying True.  You are such a brat . I am telling you make up with lhong also Abort this child because don't think That we will help you.

Gulf: I hate you so much .how can you do this to your own child? But I can't blame you cause I know you both love your money and fame.i am leaving your house because I don't think that I am even safe here .so good bye I will never come to this place and I can rise my child in my own .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf is thinking that how that friends helps him to raise his child and taking care  for him it's mean alot of him . He can't pay back to them . They always stand for Gulf and make him realize that he has a own more family.

___________________________________________

Hello guys this is my first story hope you guys like my work and please ignore my grammatical mistake because English is not my first language. 

Vote , share & comment me your thoughts to me .

Stay healthy and safety byy.....