HMM-2

So here is the second season of the second book of idol love series ' His Miss Manager '

Coming soon......

" Jeon do you believe in love at first sight or should I try walking by again."

"Go ahead I need to practice hitting moving target."

"Kiss me if I am wrong but dinosaurs still exists right?"

"Yes they do exist just ask any paleontologist."

" They say that love is when you don't want to sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. After seeing you, i don't think I ever want to sleep again."

"Sorry noona I don't date zombies."

"What were you doing with him damn it??" He askes slamming her into the wall by her throat.

"Why does it concern you?" She asked looking straight into his eyes.

"DON'T FUCKING TEST MY PATIENCE ENA !! " he said gritting his teeth kissing the corner of her mouth.

"JEON I LOVE YOU! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?? why is it so hard for you ?" She screamed following him.

"Think again Noona I am not a normal boy and I can never be a normal lover. I am insane and my love will be insane too. My love will burn you." He said caressing her cheeks lovingly.

"I am ready to burn in your lov-" the remaining words were eaten by his mouth.

Five years later...

"Listen to me Jeon. I was neve-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND STOP CALLING ME THAT. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU PLAYED WITH ME, WITH MY HEART NOW ITS MY TURN FOR REVENGE. YOU ARE GOING TO BURN AGAIN LIKE BEFORE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THIS TIME I'LL RUIN YOU COMPLETELY!

"he yelled pinning her into the wall.

"Seol please -"she pleaded with teary eyes.

"Call me sir. Because I am your boss damn it and you are my manager...my miss manager. Right Noona?" He said with a smirk.

 Right Noona?" He said with a smirk